Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

Rhyan48

It’s beyond last nite I knew was nothing yes a good win but we never seem to two good games together back to back ! There is problems in this team it’s as simple as that ! We are getting battered by them no where near

Not enough leaders on this team!
Not enough character!

Despite whatever was said at the damage limitation Q&A regarding the great players we have they aren’t a great team.
It’s no surprise because they weren’t last year and they aren’t this year and if we re-sign anywhere near the same number that we did this year then we’re gonna get the same result!

We have been papering over the cracks for 12 months now and the Playoff win merely prolonged the agony and the inevitable!

#3Build!!

Last edited:

jenks33

Our record in Nottingham must be abysmal since panthers moved to the arena back in 2000. We’ve been consistently woeful there for 20+ years

BostonBart22

Panthers are playing for their jobs, ours are playing with no threat of that ...simples, just win at home keep homers happy and management happy as we are still getting sellout most games, don't think it will be 2000 there Wednesday though.

It’s beyond last nite I knew was nothing yes a good win but we never seem to two good games together back to back ! There is problems in this team it’s as simple as that ! We are getting battered by them no where near
Blimey you sound as bad as us...
You're even making us look good...4-0 now

We never turn up in Nottingham but worrying thing that is one of the worst panthers team I have ever seen but I include this devils team as worst aswell