Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head to Panthers Sunday night. Coach Corey's brand of sexy hockey hasn't rubbed off on his team yet but with the usual performance of Devils at the NIA this will probably be the night it clicks

august04 2.0

Anything could happen in this one! I’d expect a win given the current mess that the Panthers are in, but we could be short on numbers again and games v Panthers at the NIC always worry me.

ASHIPP

Has there been a season recently where teams are playing with so many injuries? Some teams struggling with consistency and roster numbers.

Corey Neilson still getting to grips with the players he has inherited from the previous coach. Panthers will be desperate to win...in front of the home crowd.
This could be the game to do it...and both teams playing short with defencemen injured.

Let's hope our focused, determined,disciplined Devils turn up tonight otherwise the win against Giants will be a bit irrelevant.

Last edited:

BostonBart22

I think it could be curtains for devils once again, awful form in Nottingham and Cory will have read the riot act after last night's humiliation in Manchester , plus our players are struggling with injuries and no replacements, so tiredness will kick in I'm sure. Time for the gods to shine on us for a change in Nottingham

Not watching it myself but Nottingham are crap, absolute garbage on current form so under normal circumstances I’d be expecting a heavy loss tonight.
However, we’re 4 imports down so I wouldn’t be surprised if we win.
Our games are pretty impossible to call!!

Looks like Nottm also only have 4d tonight including a 16yr old Brit Archie Salisbury.
So we can’t use the short bench excuse if we get turned over!

Last edited:

Kevin roog

this team is miles off any thing we’ve had under the new owners, can’t lie, we’ve been spoiled, if it was announced that Todd was sacking 10 tomorrow and bringing in ten new ones , I’d be , meh take any you want , only about 3 I like