Panthers v Devils - 08/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Re: Panthers v Devils - 08/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

TheStub said:
Max Beerbarrell said:
GET IN THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
*hugs and jumps about*
*hug and jump returned*

My F5 key took a hammering in those last minutes!!

The 'too many men' penalties, bad bench coaching or Panthers attempt at sneaking an extra man on? After all, MNL said they'd got away with it for about 20 seconds in the first period....

Totally gutted i am in work at the moment but what the hell
COME ON DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But just too add Sack the Coach!!!

Gaz G

What an outstanding result.

We in my eyes have just won the biggest game of the season.

COME ON DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoesdevil

To be 0-2 up and to concede 4 goals then get it back to 4-4 only to concede straight after had to hit them hard and knock there confidence, but not our Devils, what grit, determination, and utter resistance, plus team work played a huge part!! Truth is we don't know how give up on games anymore, Devils of old would of let there heads drop but this team is so strong minded, it's bloody great stuff!!! Let the streak continue!!!!

Need a goooooooooood strong drink after that one.
Brilliant win, passed the test. Great coverage by you Guys and the Panthers site. Devils got some great praise on their site for tonights display.
Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Sounds like it is up there with Liverpool in Istanbul, Wales v Scotland last year, Wales v England at Twickenham a few years ago, Liverpool v West Ham - you can see the theme!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

D E V I L S............DEVILS.....DEVILS....DEVILS....

If anyone spots any superficial damage to the bus stop by the rink it's got nothing to do with me jumping up when Weller scored. Absolutly nothing.
Great work!

Devils!!!