Panthers v Devils - 08/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

jimmy snels

after panties playing last night im expecting a tylor/vother smash show for the first 10 minutes, use our energy to drain even more of theirs! i hope we also check weather myers's shoulder is a-ok to ;) i wouldnt mind seeing none of our lads get involved with x-B.O or whatever they call penner as he was dump last night, the guy is a penalty magnet and let him take them :D

jimmy snels said:
De-Wilde ref, Beck and Van-Loon linos. hope tha-loon goes with penner :lol:

iv never had these officals any ideas?!?
foreign exchange students...... i mean officals ;) . i wounder if the league got a good deal for hicks :lol:

PCS

James said:
drummer-ricky said:
the talk on TCW seems to be that penner has asked to leave the club, could that be good or bad for them :?
Off to Victoria Salmon Kings apparently
Theirs no need for him really, Lepine is plenty tough enough and has the added bonus of not being a constant liability.

The league hasn't really shaped up the way most people thought it would have with the fights... McMuffin has gone, and Penner is now really just a high PIM waste of an import slot. Lepine is plenty tough enough I would have thought - although he's also their best defensive defender so it's a tough call.

5-5 sounds like an awesome game... hope Penner doesn't score the GWG now!!! Credit to him if he does though :lol:

TheStub

Re: Re: Panthers v Devils - 08/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updat

Max Beerbarrell said:
GET IN THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
*hugs and jumps about*

Gutted I didn't go up for this....

Sounds like it was an awesome free-scoring game. Glad we got the win, probably a very important one with Belfast winning there yesterday.

The guys showed great character coming back like that :D What a team we have this year. Can't wait for tomorrow.