New Arena

dude why are you being so negative?

can you not see that people on here are happy with what is going on? the new owners bought the club with this stuff already in the pipeline. and seeing as they are all succesful business men then surely they must have some idea in what they are doing?

Finny

chillee said:
Finny said:
Completion was originally scheduled for May. There were rumours that it was a week or so behind schedule and might be delayed a bit more because they were supposedly moving some of the builders to the housing project as that was further behind schedule.

It's hard to tell on game nights how much more work has been done as it is so dark.
Completion was originally yrs ago. Even the current scheme should have completed by now.
Completion of what?

Finny

chillee said:
Have Hope#35 said:
Key bit highlighted above in bold for you above... Ski Slope and Shops were never set out as part of 'Phase 1'. Kier won't be guaranteed to get later phases so they have no reason to mention it!
Yes, I'm well aware. That's the point. Please enlighten me as to who has been appointed phase 2. Since its a 5 yr project and we are in year 2.
:lol:
I explained this before.
They are not allowed to do anything regarding Phase 2 until Phase 1 is completed. This is to ensure the Ice Rink (regarded as the least profitable part of the ISV) was built first. No detailed plans. No tender for the build. Nothing.

Finny said:
I explained this before.
They are not allowed to do anything regarding Phase 2 until Phase 1 is completed. This is to ensure the Ice Rink (regarded as the least profitable part of the ISV) was built first.No detailed plans. No tenderfor the build. Nothing.
[/quote ]

The whole crux of the argument. You got sold a myth.

Devils should have folded, issue resolved.

Yet in 2015 you still have the BBT.

You really don't believe me, yet a project that has more changes including time scale, went against a lot of independent advice, your so willing and accepting of.

Maybe you should block me, ignoring me is obviously going to help.

Finny

chillee said:
The whole crux of the argument. You got sold a myth.

Devils should have folded, issue resolved.

Yet in 2015 you still have the BBT.

You really don't believe me, yet a project that has more changes including time scale, went against a lot of independent advice, your so willing and accepting of.

Maybe you should block me, ignoring me is obviously going to help.
So even though everything is happening as we were told it would - it's still a myth.
Why should the Devils have folded?

Finny

Everything in Phase 1 is happening. Phase 2 can't happen until Phase 1 is complete. Is that really so difficult for you to understand?
No need for the rink? What on earth are you on about now?
What delays? The rink is still progressing if you mean that. Haven't you seen the photos on the other thread?

voth26

jimmy snels said:
Not even in there and the smart asses could have designed it better, built it quicker and now could run it differently.

How about this. We'll go support the devils at our custom purpose built ice hockey facility, and u go watch chess, bands and whatever other event you choose elsewhere? We won't miss the event or make money from it. It would just be a hindering ice hockey being played and available.
+2

voth26

chillee said:
Tyke Devil said:
I care about how the new arena will affect the Devils..nothing else. It can only be an improvement on what we have at the moment.
That makes us equal.

Tyke Devil said:
The Arena is being built for Ice sports...and will be the home for the Devils. That's it as far as I am concerned. It is what it is. If you wanted something different you should have got involved with all the hard working guys that got us this far. I assume you were in contact with SORAC over the last 4 or 5 years?
You still haven't grasped it have you. What l wanted has nothing to do with it. I have stated my opinion.

No didn't even know who SORAC where. I've only been back in country a few yrs.

Tyke Devil said:
TBH...if you were not...well you really can't complain about anything. How can you. What did you do?
I'm not complaining I'm critical & preempting issues. Like l stated l want decent Ice Hockey, don't care if it's the Devils. Im not brand loyal, l like coffee don't care if it's Lavazzo, Costa, I'll drink any that tastes good.

In your world you cannot complain about anything you didn't try to change, you just accept it, take what is coming, live with it. No l suspect you would complain just as much as anybody else would do if they feel wronged.

I know this because your complaining about my comments, you don't accept them, I'm wrong in your opinion. That's fine, you don't have to accept anything l have written, l really don't care.
Here's a genuine question for you, as you state you have no brand loyalty towards the Devils or ice hockey in general, so why do you care how big the new arena is capacity wise?? Or how effective and efficient it is to run? As far as I can work out from your posts your not in the country for long so I'm guessing you wont be attending many games if any. I dont understand the logic behind any of your posts regarding the new place as you contradicted your self a few times, your also good at throwing personal insults out but not keen on them flying back to you. The majority of devils fans are really looking forward to the new arena and the hopefully good times ahead, as you state you have been out of the country for many years and not been in the BBT, well we have for 9 long years and thanks to SORAC who worked very very hard to get us the new arena, we are looking forward to it, if you don't think it's right you can always do what you have done for the last 9 yrs and that's stay away!!

Go back read my comments, it's all been explained.

Again your another poster who obviously has not read them, the insults where directed at me first, few people allow continued attacks without sling some back.

As for not going to the future games your right if the quality is crap l won't go. If it's good hopefully tickets are available and not sold out.

voth26

chillee said:
Go back read my comments, it's all been explained.

Again your another poster who obviously has not read them, the insults where directed at me first, few people allow continued attacks without sling some back.

As for not going to the future games your right if the quality is crap l won't go. If it's good hopefully tickets are available and not sold out.
I have read your posts that how i made MY conclusions, you have the knack of being condescending and because you own over seas property appear to think your better than anyone else Whoopydo!!. You admit you havent seen many games but you are opininated enough to tell the world and it's wife the new arena is not big enough and you have hinted that the new owners because they don't own a rink may leave the devils high and dry!!!, as has been asked by finny and others please show us your cast iron written down facts stating this and is signed by the new owners that this is going to happen!!!! Or are as I think you are purely scare mongering on a subject quite frankly you know sod all about, your clearly not a devils/ice hockey fan , but more intent on stirring up a hornets nest on a subject a lot of people within SORAC worked long and hard to get what we WANTED and WILL have in the coming months. I hope that tickets are always sold out to you as the devils and it's fans don't need petty minded individuals with massive personality chips on their shoulders like you.

Jones72

KaneDevils said:
Jones72 said:
This forum needs a "Block boring repetitive drivel" button.

This stuff's getting right on my t
Or a "don't read if your not interested" button.
If only it were that simple.

I *am* actually interested in the new arena, and I am actually interested in the next phase (was speaking with the developer regards Phase 2 only a few weeks ago, and will be speaking again in the next couple of weeks).

Unfortunately, the new arena thread is swamped with negative crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mazza03

Chillee, please go away you are doing my head in, why you have to be so negative I don't know and don't particularly care, but it's now grinding my head so please stop. :DWD :DWD

mazza03 said:
Chillee, please go away you are doing my head in, why you have to be so negative I don't know and don't particularly care, but it's now grinding my head so please stop. :DWD :DWD
+1

Silly Billy Chillee

I just seem to think "what has he said now!" whenever I come on here as it always seems to be at he top of my 'unread' feed. I may not comment on this thread but there's a reason, it keeps going round and round rather than to a specific point.

Just leave it there and see what happens when then arena IS built and we ARE playing in there with a new banner hanging from the rafters.

Foxy

Yeah come on stop replying to the man.

Ive put him on my foe list but everytime you quote him hes there again lol