New Arena

Wannabe2 said:
mazza03 said:
Foxy said:
Yeah come on stop replying to the man.

Ive put him on my foe list but everytime you quote him hes there again lol
How do you do that please tell so that I can do it
Maz looking forward to seeing you in our fictitious new home, we will have a drink in our bar that doesn't exist, and watch our team of Ghosts doing the business. Then we will wake up and realise it's all true hooray.
Boring. You criticise Chillee for not adding anything, yet post this passive aggressive crap all the time.

I don't agree with Chillee tbh but frankly if you aren't adding anything to the chat why bother posting?

Finny

chillee said:
It will become clear in time.

Although stating the phase 2 is unlikely to ever complete in the current form, the rink too small for future developments and size limits income and means it's unsustainable.

Yeah really difficult to grasp.
Do you have a timeframe for us?

Have Hope#35

Finny said:
chillee said:

Although stating the phase 2 is unlikely to ever complete in the current form, the rink too small for future developments and size limits income and means it's unsustainable.

Same question Chillee as you've played the 'I know something you don't know' statement before! You are yet to back it up! So far the only valid point you've made is questioning the capacity... 5000 would have been a good starter but we're getting 3100!

kettdevil1

Only question I can add is that given the arena looks to be well on the way to completion and the capacity isn't likely to change.

What do you suggest we do?

Kipper

It is what it is and it is going to be a better facility for ALL ice sports in Cardiff than we could have dreamed of a few years back. I'll take it. It isn't just about Cardiff Devils

Finny said:
chillee said:

Yeah five lines above stated "unlikely to ever complete".

You bawheids still arguing? Its about supporting your team whether the rinks capacity is 10k or 1k. What if it burns down tomorrow..maybe the BBT days are the most fruitful youll see? All you can ask for is a fairly competitive team and exciting hockey..youve got that now..

Jones72

Amazepux said:
You bawheids still arguing? Its about supporting your team whether the rinks capacity is 10k or 1k. What if it burns down tomorrow..maybe the BBT days are the most fruitful youll see? All you can ask for is a fairly competitive team and exciting hockey..youve got that now..
You're right...the above and obviously signing up Tommy Muir next season.

:RAWK

I really think this thread needs to be closed down or moved.

Chillee has his thoughts on what he thinks will work (or not) and what we will end up with...It's valid and he is of course entitled to his opinion.

What I don't understand is that this part of the forum is about the Cardiff Devils & EIHL. This thread seems to be about a bigger picture and as I said previously, I am (possibly selfishly) only looking at the the new Arena from a Devils point of view.

Time to take it to a different part of the forum maybe? It has become less about the Devils new barn (on topic) and more about the whole ISV development (off topic IMHO)

Chillee...please don't worry about Kier and their part in the development. Just saying. (oohh..maybe I know something you dont!) ;)

Last time I will add to the thread. Can't see where it fits in to this part of Forum now.

Cheers, TD

So now people have interpreted my comments to now have included Kier?
I guess your unaware the paragraph l quoted was taken from the 144 pages of Kier's 2014 investor report. I'm well aware of the financial situation of Kier.
Like l stated the whole project does have an impact on the Devils, but yes I'm coming from a commercial view point as opposed to a fan. Their linked as l very much doubt Todd and the owners would pile money into a club losing money. A car without all its component parts workin well will function badly, if function at all.
It fits in the forum, but your welcome to take your opinion elsewhere.

Oh yeah for those still not grasping it, promoting a development such as this helps to sell the much needed property, it's a great USP.
Last thing needed is the project binned before you sell those houses.

chillee said:
So now people have interpreted my comments to now have included Kier?
I guess your unaware the paragraph l quoted was taken from the 144 pages of Kier's 2014 investor report. I'm well aware of the financial situation of Kier.
Like l stated the whole project does have an impact on the Devils, but yes I'm coming from a commercial view point as opposed to a fan. Their linked as l very much doubt Todd and the owners would pile money into a club losing money. A car without all its component parts workin well will function badly, if function at all.
It fits in the forum, but your welcome to take your opinion elsewhere.
No...all I said was don't worry about Kier and their involvement in the development of the Arena. Nothing more than that. Chill(ee) out! You never know...some people may have more knowledge than you on the current Arena development........go figure! :eek:

chillee said:
Thought that would make you comment one more time. Lol
But on general chat.....not on Devils/EIHL...hmmm... :roll:

Your comments have now been put where they belong. Where hardly anyone bothers to look. Hey ho!

See you at the game on Wednesday maybe? You bothering to turn up?

:DWD

It's got 276 views. So plenty know already. Makes no difference to me if 3,000,000 or 2 people read it. If what I've stated happens, you'll all be aware.
No won't be at the game.

chillee said:
It's got 276 views. So plenty know already. Makes no difference to me if 3,000,000 or 2 people read it. If what I've stated happens, you'll all be aware.
No won't be at the game.
Says it all really. Clearly you just post for your own delusions of grandeur . No merit or fact to anything you have posted.

Tell you what...how about you stay well clear from the Cardiff Devils forum from now on. No one gives a damn what you think anymore.

Shame you can care so much about a new Arena that it seems as if you will never visit. Saying that...seems you have not actually visited the place we play out of now!

Yeah......we are all going to take your comments on board!

Jones72 said:
Amazepux said:
You're right...the above and obviously signing up Tommy Muir next season.

:RAWK
Like the devils could afford Sir Tommy....dream on!