New Arena

I use the tapatalk app, so I can't block him so it comes up everytime!

Hang on, I've sussed it! Who could possibly be this negative about such a positive thing for the devils?! Chillee is *dun dun duuuuun* Paul Ragan!

And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

I'm as feed up repeating the same crap as well, it's not difficult to comprehend. I'm not a negative person, I've just posted info I've gained and some opinion. The rest really is other people's fault, if you insult and mock me then state I'm getting on your tits then l cannot help myself, as I've stated I'm a twat, I'm also arrogant. As for condescending my comments about living abroad and owning property abroad cam from responses about not attending games, getting involved in SORAC and Finny believed he knew who l was and that l was currently abroad. If that makes anybody jealous, well tough, work has hard as me and you may well improve your circumstances.
I have stated time will tell. Comments here are not going to improve or change what ever plans people have planned, made public or intended to change. As nothing has been announced, phase 1is being built there is no reason anybody should believe anything I've written, so please don't lower your standards and insult me, it's just not worth lowering the tone and l really don't give a shit.

Wannabe2

mazza03 said:
Foxy said:
Yeah come on stop replying to the man.

Ive put him on my foe list but everytime you quote him hes there again lol
How do you do that please tell so that I can do it
Maz looking forward to seeing you in our fictitious new home, we will have a drink in our bar that doesn't exist, and watch our team of Ghosts doing the business. Then we will wake up and realise it's all true hooray.

Foxy

KaneDevils said:
Disagree with him so add him as a foe? Bit juvenile isn't it?
The bar holds 300, is that enough?

:lol:
No not juvenile at all. The man brings nothing to the discussion. He wont back up anything with solid information and is basically baiting you all. I cant be arsed reading his points 2 or 3 times trying to figure out what the hell he is even trying to say.

It will become clear in time.

Although stating the phase 2 is unlikely to ever complete in the current form, the rink too small for future developments and size limits income and means it's unsustainable.

Yeah really difficult to grasp.

KaneDevils

No not juvenile at all. The man brings nothing to the discussion.
I disagree. He has added plenty to the discussion, more than most. It's just people don't want to listen because its seen as negativity.
I understand how exciting the present and the future is for the Devils and folk don't want negative vibes, but to insult the man and ignore him is a bit childlike.

At least some have tried to counter Chillee's views with some of their own.
Posting "oh go away your boring me" is kind of pointless and a touch juvenile.

KaneDevils said:
No not juvenile at all. The man brings nothing to the discussion.
I disagree. He has added plenty to the discussion, more than most. It's just people don't want to listen because its seen as negativity.
I understand how exciting the present and the future is for the Devils and folk don't want negative vibes, but to insult the man and ignore him is a bit childlike.

At least some have tried to counter Chillee's views with some of their own.
Posting "oh go away your boring me" is kind of pointless and a touch juvenile.
Good point well made. Its surely a forum for all points.

KaneDevils said:
Wannabe for heaven's sake. You say your bored of chillie's posts and he's this and that, stop bloody responding then, and in such a childish manner.

Looking at the bigger picture I agree with chillie on that the capacity is too small. I'm not moaning or being critical at anyone, that's my honest view.

Why on earth some of the regulars are allowed to be so rude and abusive is quite baffling.
+1