***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

DevilDom

cardiffdevil said:
Just watching Sky news and they are now saying the forecasted snow is not going to be as bad as they thought, well in the south east anyway
That's the only place that matters to the media isn't it?

Russky

Dont y'all forget your skates for getting from the Car into the rink! The ice in the car park was treacherous last night! :idea:

Russky

After a four hour coach journey from Gatwick I would guess that the GIANTS will have BUS LEGS for at least the first period! Lets go out there first period, hit em hard and play at such a fast pace that they cant cope with it! putting the game beyond them in the opening frame! Hopefully it will be the same Giants team that played the Blaze last week and Lost 7-1!!!!

Diafol

Still snowing up by yer in the frozen wastes of the Valleys ! I guess I have about half an hour to make my mind up and dig out my car

Diafol

Ger-Devils said:
Diafol said:
Still snowing up by yer in the frozen wastes of the Valleys ! I guess I have about half an hour to make my mind up and dig out my car
Where are you living?

Antarctica....sorry Ebbw Vale, they look very similar at the moment :lol:

The roads are just as white as everywhere else, the grit shortage must be biting...

kettdevil1

Jacko said:
Vic said:
Jacko said:
the girt for your roads comes from belfast funnily enough
Maybe that's why the grit delivery to the council is late
its not late its just your skin flint council didnt order enough......which is unforgivable since it only costs £20 a tonne.
This is totally off topic but £20 a tonne is the bargain of the century. Most suppliers are charging around £60...

Right back to abusing McMorrow... :D

A

Anonymous

The 2nd best sport in the world, oozing skill, pace, thrust and passion, and were talking about the price of a sack of grit? :lol:

Sliput

Jacko said:
Vic said:
Jacko said:
the girt for your roads comes from belfast funnily enough
Maybe that's why the grit delivery to the council is late
its not late its just your skin flint council didnt order enough......which is unforgivable since it only costs £20 a tonne.
We are using all our grit on the ice INSIDE the tent....pity Belfast didnt bring any :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

A four point weekend, KISS MY FACE! Proud to be a Devil, time for a pint of Hoegaarden. Well done men !! See you next Sunday! :D