***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

ASHIPP

Gazza272 said:
ASHIPP said:
[qu
McMorrow needs Brad more than the reverse. Game on 20th is so crucial for both teams in Belfast, if they are going to fight, get it over with quickly. :? Methinks Thornton might calm it down - judging by the aggro of some of the Giants on Sunday against the Devils, he's got enough problems.

The worst thing Brad can do is take the fight early, the crowd will go mental and the game temo will be turned up. The best thing brad can do is frustrate Mcmorrow which should frustrate the bench and then in turn frustrate the crowd.

We really have to set the tempo of that game before Belfast do.
Get your point Gazza and it's totally fair. But the catalyst for Sunday's fight looked like McMorow's early attack on Tylor. Perhaps Brad didn't even intend to get involved with McMorrow at all at the game....until that happened. Personally I don't think either team can afford fighting/penalties on the 20th because the match is so crucial. But what happens if our smaller players are getting picked on early on? Hopefully Devils will come out fast and hard from the onset and Giants will be too pre-occupied with defending their net to indulge in aggro! :cool:

Gazza272

ASHIPP said:
[qu
Get your point Gazza and it's totally fair. But the catalyst for Sunday's fight looked like McMorow's early attack on Tylor. Perhaps Brad didn't even intend to get involved with McMorrow at all at the game....until that happened. Personally I don't think either team can afford fighting/penalties on the 20th because the match is so crucial. But what happens if our smaller players are getting picked on early on? Hopefully Devils will come out fast and hard from the onset and Giants will be too pre-occupied with defending their net to indulge in aggro! :cool:

If Mcmorrow (or any other Giants player for that matter) take liberties then definatly go for them, we saw on sundya how much it gave our bench a lift and how much it seemed to shell shock the Giants.

I was taking your post to mean that Brad should just fight him for fightings sake to get it out of the way, which for me would be a big no no.