***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

As usual we're running Match Night Live! for this game at http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

Hopefully we won't be picking up any major penalties or injuries against the Blaze on Saturday as we're going to need everyone for this clash.

Not sure if Giants will have Szwez back, but there's always the comedy gold that is McMorrow to look forward to...

Chris.

Russky

Re: Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

A big BIG weekend for the boys then! Given our current road form, thank goodness both games are at the tent!

In the current climate what is the chance that this game is either delayed or postponed due to the weather, If so what is the earliest it will be called off thus saving Belfast a wasted journey?

A

Anonymous

Supposing you have tickets for a game that gets cancelled, I guess they would be valid for the re-arranged date. But what if you couldn't attend, could you get a refund on the tickets? I have tickets for next weeks Panthers game and if the game gets cancelled and re-arranged for mid-week then I doubt I could go.

Ger-Devils

TheDevilTorn said:
Supposing you have tickets for a game that gets cancelled, I guess they would be valid for the re-arranged date. But what if you couldn't attend, could you get a refund on the tickets? I have tickets for next weeks Panthers game and if the game gets cancelled and re-arranged for mid-week then I doubt I could go.
I think you will be ok to transfer to a different game or get a full refund

A

Anonymous

Ger-Devils said:
TheDevilTorn said:
I think you will be ok to transfer to a different game or get a full refund
Cushty, thanks dude. Fingers crossed the friggin snow will be gone by then. I dont get chance to see the team play very often and cant wait for the game!

According to the eihl site hicksy will be reff'ing this game, im sure he'll do a grand job as usual

Russky

nmase20 said:
According to the eihl site hicksy will be reff'ing this game, im sure he'll do a grand job as usual
Great, so not only do we have to contend with McMorrow, Awada and co but we have to be extra disciplined not to take stupid non sensical penalties that Hicksy usually dishes out to us!!!!

there seems to be a flight into bristol at 1620. it leaves it a bit short to get to the rink from bristol....

the cardiff flight is not till 2020

Kipper

Apparently the Giants are due to land at GATWICK at 1pm. :eek: Guess that's why the Devils will announce at 12 noon if the game is on or not, depending on whether the Giants flight is on time or at least able to land.

Finny

Jacko said:
mcmorrow was suspended last night
If McMorrow was suspended, then it would mean the Giants were only allowed to ice 9 imports.
Do you know if they did and so who else sat out?

not so sure about this finny.

Nottingham had a player suspended last season and they brught in another import....If i remember correctly

Wannabe2

Have been on the Gatwick site, and the 12-05 arrival from belfast, is still due to land at 12-05.

TheStub

Finny said:
Jacko said:
If McMorrow was suspended, then it would mean the Giants were only allowed to ice 9 imports.
Refer to the rule book...oh wait...

Gaz G

If they are due to land at 12:05 they will surely be on the plane and ready to leave by now? Will them getting home have any impact on the game as it's due to snow for the next 3 days?

Gazza272

Gaz G said:
If they are due to land at 12:05 they will surely be on the plane and ready to leave by now? Will them getting home have any impact on the game as it's due to snow for the next 3 days?

If they make it over here then basically they are here till monday regardless so they may as well play it.

Finny said:
Jacko said:
nope, no one else sat out, but the precendent was established for this earlier in the season with panthers and i think sheffield as well.