***GAME ON - OFFICIAL***Devils v Giants - 10/01 - 6:00pm

Gazza272 said:
jester said:
Sounds like a good win for the Devils and sets up the CC game nicely, wasnt going to bother going because i hate dumpdonald, but last nights events may make this interesting. Will see if Voth brings his testicles to Belfast this time as he seems to have forgotten them on his last few visits. ;)

Still dont get it do you?

Oh but i do, irony dosent even come close however we'll see what happens on the 20th, tissues on standby :lol:

Gazza272

jester said:
Gazza272 said:
jester said:
Sounds like a good win for the Devils and sets up the CC game nicely, wasnt going to bother going because i hate dumpdonald, but last nights events may make this interesting. Will see if Voth brings his testicles to Belfast this time as he seems to have forgotten them on his last few visits. ;)

Still dont get it do you?

Oh but i do, irony dosent even come close however we'll see what happens on the 20th, tissues on standby :lol:

No you really dont.

When it came to proper Enforcing Mcmorrow seemed disorientated. This was the same when Knight fought him.

However on his wall piddling terms when he's fresh at the beginning of the games he will own everyone. What the Devils fans ar ehappy with is that he didnt get his way and thus was negated and basically worked out.

When it comes to the 20th you have much bigger things to worry about than Mcmorrow settling a score on his terms.

Also in the O its stupid for Voth to fight Mcmorrow because the Belfast crowd go wild, the fact Voth has fought Mcmorrow now more than anyone else also negates your testicle comments.

As i said on the Kingdom Voth beat Mcmorrow last night and still threw big hits, so what excuses have the Giants fan base got now?

excuse for what ?

Getting beat ?

you scored more goals then us ergo you played better.

Im not making excuses for you beating us or the "donkey" losing a fight,and working him out thats not tooooo hard is it.

Wall piddling you've been listening to leafy too much ;)

Proper enforcing ask the Panthers he owned the NIC on his last visit.

Nowt to worry about on the 20th as I dont expect us to win turning over a 3 goal deficit and not conceding is not good odds.

Am looking forward to the wall piddling though

voth26

jester tell me why brad needs to fight mcmorrow in the return leg or in any game come to that!!! its not our problem that mcmorrow is only on your roster as an enforcer and doesnt contribute any points, voth on the other hand is a full package ie fights, scores, hits = adding points to the team therefore is more of a loss when in the bin for getting into fights for the sake of it with a guy who has to fight to have a job. If voth feels the need to go with mcmorrow trust me he will as per sundays game, rest assured voth is not afraid of mcmorrow and the sooner some one explains that to the sadly misguided mcmorrow the better. :roll: ;)

jester said:
The Panthers say that about every enforcer if they lose. Lots of the Panthers fans want to be entertained, and a lot of them want an enforcer. When we beat them, they'll say its because Voth bullied them, if another team beat them its because x player bullied them etc. :lol:

As for the 20th, providing we win I couldn't care less what McMorrow does to Voth. He can knock him clean out if that'll make him happy. While I'd like to see my players win their fights and battles, at the end of the day the only thing that matters in hockey is winning the game. ;)

drainage

Merthyr Devil said:
jester said:
The Panthers say that about every enforcer if they lose. Lots of the Panthers fans want to be entertained, and a lot of them want an enforcer. When we beat them, they'll say its because Voth bullied them, if another team beat them its because x player bullied them etc. :lol:

As for the 20th, providing we win I couldn't care less what McMorrow does to Voth. He can knock him clean out if that'll make him happy. While I'd like to see my players win their fights and battles, at the end of the day the only thing that matters in hockey is winning the game. ;)
Totally agree - McMorrow is not worth the bother and certainly not worth the PIMS. Best way to prove a point is too win - the "my enforcer is bigger than your enforcer" is pointless who gives a &*^% ? Personally we are wasting oxygen debating lead legs - watched the game they lost 7 - 1 to Cov today. Even Simms spotted he is useless and thought he'd be gone by Oct!

Personality he may be - player not in my lifetime !

Wannabe2

Belfast shoot the puck at goal, Mcmorrow cross checkes Michel to the back putting him down, he then punches him to the back of the head, face down on the ice. Michel gets up and and throws a punch at Mcmorrow and pushes him. Mcmorrow is then on his way to the bench as theres a line change for both teams. Brad is coming on the ice and goes for Mcmorrow face on, dropping the gloves , Brad throws 10 punches of which 7 lands, Mcmorrow rips brads helmet off throwing 2 punches of which 1 lands. Brad then pushes Mcmorrow into the Devils bench, and Mcmorrow pulls Brads shirt over his head and throws 3 more punches that all miss, and the linos are in.Mcmorrow then raises his hands as if he has won, and the devils bench wet themselves with laughter, this was a win for Voth without any mistake, i have watched the fight 5 times, and slo-mod it.

Gazza272

jester said:
excuse for what ?

Getting beat ?

No, you've missed my point again.

Belfast fans keep saying Voth is scared of Mcmorrow and thats why he isnt throwing a check, well Voth put Mcmorrow in his place last night and still wasnt throwing big checks.

So now it isnt Mcmorrow thats making him not do it what excuses have the Mcmorrow fan club got left, it was that aspect of it i was pointing out. Apologies for not making it more clear :D

Whoever posts it on Youtube, make sure it gets posted as a video response to THIS, so McMoron can watch himself getting a beatdown from the guy who's apparently scared of his own shadow.

drainage

jester said:
Meh beat down NO edge to Voth maybe but not the one sided battering many on here were alluding to
It was one sided - until McMorrow pulled the jersey over Brads head to stop it !!! Its a unique tactic from a self proclaimed enforcer I have to say !!

jester said:
Meh beat down NO edge to Voth maybe but not the one sided battering many on here were alluding to
:lol: clearly more than an edge. voth landed the only clean punches, and quite a lot of them. The only way deputy morrow could deal with it was to pull the shirt over his head. Lame ass tactic.

ASHIPP

nmase20 said:
jester said:
:lol: clearly more than an edge. voth landed the only clean punches, and quite a lot of them. The only way deputy morrow could deal with it was to pull the shirt over his head. Lame ass tactic.
Right on,Nmase! The Lord Mayor of Cardiff got promoted to Governor on Sunday! The Vother landed his punches BEFORE his shirt was pulled over his head! Brad demonstrating again that there can only be one Boss and that's him! Maybe he didn't plan to fight McMorrow but I'm guessing that McMorrows treatment of a smaller guy like Tylor might have helped change Brad's view.
McMorrow needs Brad more than the reverse. Game on 20th is so crucial for both teams in Belfast, if they are going to fight, get it over with quickly. :? Methinks Thornton might calm it down - judging by the aggro of some of the Giants on Sunday against the Devils, he's got enough problems.

Gazza272

ASHIPP said:
[qu
McMorrow needs Brad more than the reverse. Game on 20th is so crucial for both teams in Belfast, if they are going to fight, get it over with quickly. :? Methinks Thornton might calm it down - judging by the aggro of some of the Giants on Sunday against the Devils, he's got enough problems.

The worst thing Brad can do is take the fight early, the crowd will go mental and the game temo will be turned up. The best thing brad can do is frustrate Mcmorrow which should frustrate the bench and then in turn frustrate the crowd.

We really have to set the tempo of that game before Belfast do.

Gazza272 said:
ASHIPP said:
[qu

The worst thing Brad can do is take the fight early, the crowd will go mental and the game temo will be turned up. The best thing brad can do is frustrate Mcmorrow which should frustrate the bench and then in turn frustrate the crowd.

We really have to set the tempo of that game before Belfast do.
Couldn't agree more, that would without doubt be the best tatics to take into this game.

If Voth had got McMorrow over the boards and onto the bench that would have been the most perfectly beautiful thing I'd ever seen.

FYI: As for the 20th, I've emailed the Giants TV people about the live feed for the game and they said their doing a test of the line from Dundonald this week sometime to see if it will carry the feed, otherwise it might be audio only. I'll post on here if they let me know either way.