Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

Jonesy83

Stream froze for a few minutes and we score....typical.
Nice to see we've finally started playing in the last 8 minutes. I'd happily take a point from this one.

Rich Best

Yes watching. We were a bit cagey in the first period but were one down to a freak goal. I knew the boys would pick it up. I have a good feeling about this one, we have more goals in us. If we lose tonight though it is not the end of the world we are still in a great position.

Blatantly obvious and easier said that done (and without wanting to sound like Vincent Tan!) .. but we need to get more shots on Pinc (14 in 2 periods so far). His reactions are slow at the best of times!

Wannabe2

Well played lads, you turned it around and made me eat humble pie, I will eat it 8 days a week if we keep on winning. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

jimmy snels

Jonesy83 said:
Game over Devils win 4-3...massive result.

Just gonna have to hear all the moaning about the steelers dis allowed goal now.
Clearly kicked it in for me. Not rose tinted that think it was pretty obvious.

100% commitment out there in that 3rd. We were awful in the 1st but from the second period onwards we went back to what we do best. Lord absolutely led by example and seemed to inspire the rest. Hervato was a dynamo wuth fornier and hudson playing ehat seemed like half the shifts.

Big win there guys!!! Especially with clan losing