Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Huge game /games.. Hughest ? more huge than the last game we said we all said were huge.. two wins for the Steelers would send them clear at the top so that can't happen right ?

The Steelers run a web cast for Saturday's game details of which can be found here https://sheffieldsteelers.tv/

The Devils webcast from the people at Icetime TV can be found here http://www.icetime.tv for Sunday game.

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

DevilDom

I feel dirty saying this but I'm actually pleased we have Darnell for both games. :shock:

I'll probably be eating my words on Sunday now! :Ninja

Skippy

Thread starter #5
Re: Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

DevilDom said:
I feel dirty saying this but I'm actually pleased we have Darnell for both games. :shock:

Drop me a PM if you want that comment deleted at a later date :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

voth26

Massive weekend for the Devils, ideally 4 points would be the minimum. Really hope Lordo let's the team play their natural high intensity, high forechecking game. Not like the recent road game we tried to play last time we were in the house of tin!!

Devil94

Welshy74 said:
Darnell for both games
*COMMON SENSE USED BY THE ELITE LEAGUE KLAXON*

Don't think both games are must wins. If we win 1 lose 1, I'd be happy with that. (only if Sheffield don't get an overtime point)

pjj365

Devil94 said:
Welshy74 said:
Darnell for both games
*COMMON SENSE USED BY THE ELITE LEAGUE KLAXON*

Don't think both games are must wins. If we win 1 lose 1, I'd be happy with that. (only if Sheffield don't get an overtime point)
Mathematically this makes sense

We would retain our 2 point advantage and have a game in hand

But they are must wins as we need a wider points gap to protect against any slip ups further down the line

drainage

DevilDom said:

I know where you sit - I will hunt you down and throttle you if he's shocking !!

Devil_Abroad

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - 20th & 21st - Chat /Updates

3pts at least required. Panthers and Clan are still right in the mix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely huge weekend, we don't want to give Sheffield any kind of psychological advantage after this weekend. In fact what a great time it would be to get our first W of the season up there tomorrow night. It really is heating up now.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devil94

Not often I wish a weekend could go quicker but I can't wait much longer for these games. More nervous about tomorrow night than tonight, not favourites tonight. Sheffield travelling to Cardiff tonight straight after the game.

ASHIPP

Not favourites tonight but this will be a cracking game between top 2 teams. Never known a season so close and Panthers/Clan are still in the mix.

Hope for disciplined, hard working, full concentration all game.....and don't forget Steelers are VERY good at scoring last minute, GWG!