2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Temme

So how on earth does he not have an EIHL contract yet, he looks like a very decent british player at a young age, and not afraid to mix it up physically.

Be interesting to see how he does at Telford. He was a talented player at NIHL level but was always willing to mouth off and swing his stick from behind his face cage but never saw him back it up. Wasn't the biggest of guys, will be interesting to see if his game has changed since losing the face cage.

If he does well at Telford he could be on a lot of teams radars for the following season.

James

Administrator
Re: Richardson is staying!!

careful, you'll be accused of sticking your head in the sand by suggesting the club have signed players ;)

voth26

If thats true that ritchie is staying thats fantastic and something positive to hear, so welcome back if true

ASHIPP

Don't jump the gun and let's wait for an official announcement.

Richie has had offers from several clubs as he rightly deserves.

If he is staying in Cardiff with a senior role to play on the team, that would be fantastic......let's wait to see what he decides.

knowitall said:
Straight from the horses mouth!
Seen him earlier so that's good news!
Not all doom and gloom :)
Well you have certainly dropped Richie in it!
Don't expect the Devils will be too pleased that this news was released without their own press release

DevilDom

Budgie said:
knowitall said:
Straight from the horses mouth!
Seen him earlier so that's good news!
Not all doom and gloom :)
Well you have certainly dropped Richie in it!
Don't expect the Devils will be too pleased that this news was released without their own press release
Exactly what I was thinking.

Very pleased if true, but pretty crap way for this to come out. I doubt he will be telling you or anyone else anything in the future if indeed he did in the first place.

wildthing74

Richie would be the first guy I would sign every year as there is no other Brit player to replace him.He is so good I think like so many others we've had over the years gets almost taken for granted.
We have been very lucky he has been so loyal to us and to G and I really expected this summer that loyalty may get tested especially with overtures from South Yorkshire.
I am sure he could walk into any team in the league and if we keep him on a multi year deal going into the new rink that at least would be some good news to go alongside Bowns who hopefully will be a Devil for many years too.

I thought you would e happy with the announcement but devils and are very hard to please I guess!!
Got to be the most whinging set of fans in the league.

knowitall said:
I thought you would e happy with the announcement but devils and are very hard to please I guess!!
Got to be the most whinging set of fans in the league.
But its not an announcement until its been confirmed by the club.

Will be over the moon if true