2014/2015 Player movement rumours

James

Administrator
Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom!

Ok anything posted on this thread that isn't player movement rumour from now on will be moved or deleted.

Finny

With Weaver leaving Nottingham you have to imagine they will start throwing money around to get a replacement with Richardson and Myers top of their list surely?
:?

ASHIPP

Finny said:
With Weaver leaving Nottingham you have to imagine they will start throwing money around to get a replacement with Richardson and Myers top of their list surely?
:?
Think you can safely say it's more than a rumour.
:cry:

Ocko

I wouldn't say he is past it (although he is old) at this level he is still a top player and will probably be of a higher calibre than the Brits we sign.

KaneDevils said:
Ignoring Kane's comment about Miller for a moment.....
Its now been almost two weeks? ;)

Looks rather imminent that we will lose Ritchie. If any more Brits leave with him we could be in a spot of bother. :roll:
If I were a gambling man I would lay on Ritchie 2yr deal with Cardiff ;)

Temme

Have Hope#35

This is a post from Dave Simms on Twitter... Does it mean two new teams joining the League (which we sort of knew may happen soon) or something completely different!?
I understand there are two new General Managers in the EIHL - that makes 12 - that makes for a lot of fun for us on watchers.
Could it even be a replacement for our awful GM?

buzzwagon said:
KaneDevils said:
Ignoring Kane's comment about Miller for a moment.....
Its now been almost two weeks? ;)

Looks rather imminent that we will lose Ritchie. If any more Brits leave with him we could be in a spot of bother. :roll:
If I were a gambling man I would lay on Ritchie 2yr deal with Cardiff ;)
he may well sign a 2yr contract somewhere, but watching on from afar it could well be with a different team

Have Hope#35

Have Hope#35 said:
This is a post from Dave Simms on Twitter... Does it mean two new teams joining the League (which we sort of knew may happen soon) or something completely different!?
I understand there are two new General Managers in the EIHL - that makes 12 - that makes for a lot of fun for us on watchers.
Could it even be a replacement for our awful GM?
Ok so supposedly one team has 3 General Managers!?