2014/2015 Player movement rumours

ASHIPP

Rumours that Stefan Meyet to stay at Steelers. Spencer, Fata and Langlais to go.

Goalie Irvins Mustakovs (sp?) to return...possibly to Blaze.

Have Hope#35

Re: Richardson is staying!!

knowitall said:
I thought you would e happy with the announcement but devils and are very hard to please I guess!!
Got to be the most whinging set of fans in the league.
All Devil's fans would/will be over the moon with this when it's formally announced... You can't have a go at them for airing on the side of caution when it comes to a 'word of mouth' signing though!? All I hope is that you cleared it with the Player in question to release this information on the forum... We all like news of this nature but not at the cost of Player/Club relations!

It's not great is it?! :( I feel like I've thrown the best part of £500 away :( :( What's most worrying is the distinct lack of communication from the club.

Temme

shoes_off said:
It's not great is it?! :( I feel like I've thrown the best part of £500 away :( :( What's most worrying is the distinct lack of communication from the club.
I'm just wondering where we stand if there is no team next year, as it genuinely is seeming like the club won't be in the EIHL next season.

It was funny to begin with, but half way through the off season and only 2 players announced, I'm starting to think we'll be in the EPIHL next year (if they'll have us as we're not English!) and that's if the team exists at all.

I didn't really read the paperwork properly, but is there something covering us with season tickets should there be no games to attend?

Finny

You didn't get what you paid for, so should be entitled to a full refund.

Of course, if the club goes into administration that would be difficult. I'm also not sure what would happen with those who setup a DD with Future Financials. In theory they should give you the money back and they would then have to chase up their money from the club.

ASHIPP

It's rapidly reaching the stage where an announcement needs to be made by the Club about it's status. Are they still staying in the Elite League and when are signings going to be announced.
Affirmation of some sort is now required for fans who have already invested hard earned money in season tickets. We have a right to reassurances of some sort.We deserve it.

The deafening silence from the Club just breeds more rumours. It's killing our reputation and alienating fans.

A Club so in need of this crucial income can ill afford to continue like this.

:evil:

wildthing74

Well said that lady.The club us not even doing its rehash of old stories or spinning the truth it's just like we don't exist at the moment. With under 3 months til we are supposedly facing off Whis needs to sign about 1.5 players per week until then. Good luck Dave.

Skippy

Sheffield Star also saying Tyson wants to do an MBA there ?

Didn't he just finish that ? I could be wrong but thought I saw something ?