2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Ocko

skippy said:
Sheffield Star also saying Tyson wants to do an MBA there ?

Didn't he just finish that ? I could be wrong but thought I saw something ?
I'm pretty sure Tyson did a bachelors not the MBA so a move to get his masters would be the natural option I guess.

Skippy

Ocko said:
skippy said:
Sheffield Star also saying Tyson wants to do an MBA there ?

Didn't he just finish that ? I could be wrong but thought I saw something ?
I'm pretty sure Tyson did a bachelors not the MBA so a move to get his masters would be the natural option I guess.
Ah right that could be it.

Just rembered seeing something but wasn't sure what.

voth26

Well if tyson is talking to G you cant blame him can you, as much as id love marsh or quite a few of last seasons players back i seriously cant see it happening :-( IF and at this moment in time a bloody big IFwe actually get a team you have to wonder how competetive it will be!!! I think its time ragan did the decent thing and held his hands up and admitted hes ballsed everything up and hes willing to sell to the right people who can actually afford to run the devils finiancially and properly and restore some pride to tbis once proud club. Hes got only himself to blame for whatever money hes lost, he should have let the people do their respective jobs and not listen to that prat pope so much

BostonBart22

the longer it is without any announcements makes me wonder whistle has jumped and i can see bowns and kurka ripping up their contracts { if they got one } and moving on. next season imo has finished before it starts, roll on the new rink with new owners. :x

ASHIPP

Devil_Bluebird said:
Sheffield Star saying Tyson in talks with the Steelers
Are we really suprised? And who can blame him? Players go where the best opportunities are.

PR and the Club watching our best players from last season join top British clubs. While we feel sick does the Club really care?

More ex-Devils' players at other clubs than in Cardiff. Someone should have a word with Gerad Adams...perhaps he should rename his team 'the Sheffield Devils'. Or maybe Finnerty might want to add it to his team's name.

Let's face it, the once proud Cardiff Devils as most of us knew it is long DEAD.
It is as if it doesn't exist anymore.

To add insult to injury the loss of the Cardiff Business school deal by the club is now starting to bite!
The calibre of player this deal enabled us to secure in past seasons where financially we weren't able to compete is long gone

Kipper

buzzwagon said:
To add insult to injury the loss of the Cardiff Business school deal by the club is now starting to bite!
The calibre of player this deal enabled us to secure in past seasons where financially we weren't able to compete is long gone
Yes and who was responsible to that foul up?

Kipper said:
buzzwagon said:
Yes and who was responsible to that foul up?
Who ever it was is probably also long gone!

voth26

BostonBart22 said:
the longer it is without any announcements makes me wonder whistle has jumped and i can see bowns and kurka ripping up their contracts { if they got one } and moving on. next season imo has finished before it starts, roll on the new rink with new owners. :x
Do you honestly think that the devils will have a team in th eihl to play out of the new rink? If im honest i dont, its taken 7 long years and all the hard work by sorac then just as we should be getting ready for better things it seems to be turning to a big pile crap instead, the light at the end of the tunnel never seems to come closer!!. Sorry guys if this sounds negative but thats how i feel, we just seem to always have owners who want to make fast buck but end up destroying the reputation of the team we love to watch.

Wannabe2

voth26 said:
BostonBart22 said:
Do you honestly think that the devils will have a team in th eihl to play out of the new rink? If im honest i dont, its taken 7 long years and all the hard work by sorac then just as we should be getting ready for better things it seems to be turning to a big pile crap instead, the light at the end of the tunnel never seems to come closer!!. Sorry guys if this sounds negative but thats how i feel, we just seem to always have owners who want to make fast buck but end up destroying the reputation of the team we love to watch.
There is little doubt that we will have a team in the EIHL in our new gaff, the team playing from there has to be in the highest league available in the UK, that is written into the contract and that at the moment is the EIHL as we know. What we don't know of course is what is happening to our club at this moment in time, as it appears to be a total shambles at the moment. People really deserve to be treated better than what's happening at the moment, surely any cockeyed human being can see that,as at the moment this proud club is doing itself no favours whatsoever, in fact it's on the right path to imploding. It truelly is heartbreaking to watch our club teetering on the edge of destruction, we desperately need a change, and we need it sooner than later.

Finny

As Wannabee has said, there will definitely be an EIHL team in the new arena. What we don't know yet is who will own that team or maybe even it's name.

Cardiff Devils will be in the Elite league next season with a competitive side.
Moves are happening in the background to move this club forward.
Very good news will break in next 7days.

zoesdevil

Andy 26 said:

:Banana :pickle

Finny

Andy 26 said:
Is this an official statement or just personal opinion?