Search results

1. D

steve lyle jersey for sale

I have a stevie lyle game worn jersey for sale @ £120, its the black one from this season, pm if interested.
  2. D

Mr Brad Voth

+2, Brad is a devils legend!
  3. D

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL AWAY LEG

i'd be interested too Bob
  4. D

Lee Richardson's Hungary tour game worn jersey for sale

pm if any interest £60 .
  5. D

play off tickets-CDSL

i wasnt able to attend last nights game due to personnal reasons and as i want to obtain play off tickets thru CDSL i wondered if they will be there on Tues for Jason Stone testimonial game? i notice we arent playing home till March 3rd and i know tickets are only available thru the clubs untill...
  6. D

Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

oh come on Glyn, these players are supposed to be experienced, if they cant play on a big pad they shouldnt be playing at all!
  7. D

Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thats no excuse anymore, these players have been playing this sport for years and must of played on big ice pads before, infact i would of thought it would of suited our players like max and smithy etc!
  8. D

Romfo Released!

Really gutted by Romfo being axed as his performances of late have been greatly improved, would of been a better move in my opinion to have G back on the bench, all the best Scott, hope you get a new club soon.
  9. D

Devils v Giants - Weds 15/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

They stay open right up till face off.
  10. D

Devils v Capitals - 05/12 - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

I thought Tylor should of man of the match but the girls who stand by us said it should be Ritchie as Tylor made of couple of errors in the first 2 periods and the girls were rught as it was Ritchie! another good win tho,keep it up guys! :D
  11. D

Vipers v Devils - Sat 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

No doubt G is as well!!
  12. D

****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

just been to the rink and spoke to Brent, def a 9pm start!!!
  13. D

Newcastle v Cardiff Ice - Hockey and Football

already booked flights and hotel,a superb weekend of sport(both cardiff wins!),coming up. :P
  14. D

Our own Goon supporters !

very true, thats the reason we moved from there, due to the very bad language,the stewards should do more as its supposed to be a family sport!
  15. D

cdsl coach times?

does anyone know what time the coach leaves for sheffield on Sunday? cant find this info anywhere?
  16. D

Cardiff City FC

i have lost interest in cardiff city and reading thir message board i'm not the only one! the fiasco at the end of last season, players that dont care for the club, the new stadium,its def become a game for girls as there are no real men left in football! all in all there are only 2 sports left...
  17. D

ice hockey books going free!

I have 4 books going free, 1/ a day in the life of the NHL. large book with great pics. 2/great book of hockey, again, large with pics and info etc. 3/one hundred years of hockey,another large book. 4/a game of three halves, british hockeys changing world(1988, rare) ALL GOING FREE, PM IF...
  18. D

devils programmes going free!

i have lots of devils programmes going back over the years going free to good home. pm if interested.