Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Finny

Apparently Stephen Wood is playing again so there is still a chance we will be awarded this 5-0. Assuming of course the EIHL disciplinary board act fairly.

Then again maybe not.

Thats no excuse anymore, these players have been playing this sport for years and must of played on big ice pads before, infact i would of thought it would of suited our players like max and smithy etc!

Wannabe2

devils09 said:
Thats no excuse anymore, these players have been playing this sport for years and must of played on big ice pads before, infact i would of thought it would of suited our players like max and smithy etc!
It aint a excuse its a fact.

devils need an early goal and this game is anybody's. Does anybody know if adams has altered any of the lines again. They were continuously altering the other night.

Finny

Just noticed that it is Glynn M doing the updates on SteelTalk. So we can forget any impartiality from this guy.

After the playoffs one year he went on SteelTalk and THF slagging off the Devils fans, accusing us of abusing him and his mates for the whole of the final and being a disgrace to the sport.

Unfortunately for him I had been sat 2 rows behind him and saw everything that went on. He was wearing a massive orange wig which was blocking peoples views to start with, then continued to jump up and watch most of the game standing up.
When he was politely asked to sit back down he had a go at the Devils fans telling them "what do you want to watch it for - you're not playing. You got knocked out yesterday blah blah blah".

Wannabe2

devils09 said:
oh come on Glyn, these players are supposed to be experienced, if they cant play on a big pad they shouldnt be playing at all!
I totally agree dont get me wrong, and i aint making excuses believe me. its just that for some reason we cant cut it on big ice. Now that aint a excuse, far from it ,, why we cant cut it wish i knew but we cant.