Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

Afraid we're not running Match Night Live! for this game due to a lack of texters travelling to Sheffield :(

But anyway! Hopefully we can get the win, hopefully Finnerty can score a couple of goals or get another few assists :D

Chris.

Hi , just a heads up to any Devils fans travelling up this afternoon. It's snowing quite badly up here now , although the main roads at the moment are fine.

Just noticed the time lol , you've probably all set off anyway. :?

Russky

Thats a shame, I suppose we will have to wait for Seth or the Tubby Brummie to update IH-Update at the end of each period then!

Just a thought: This is Steelers third game in as many days so hopefully they will be knackered and wont have the stomach for it! I say we hit em hard early doors to make them really not want to be in the game!

Wannabe2

Steelers fans want the game called off due to bad weather, this was my response,
So the Devils travel from Wales, and so do the fans, but because someone cant get off there drive it should be called off, i know your crowds have dropped recently and thats a shame but really this is something else.

Devils playing dirty first Michele drops gloves at face off bit Hewy laughs and skates past. Lol

now Voth fails to nail Dowd into boards so tussles with Shanker but Shanker drags him down. Both sent off for period and shanker gets 2+10 for instigator!! Crowd very unhappy, bad call. Voth just get 5 for fighting! :eek:

Jono & tulip fighting, Jono went mental!!! Tulip must have done something serious to anger Jono that much.

Tulip sent to join Voth in the dressing room.

Tulip 5+game roughing

Jono Match pen for excessive roughness!

Fubar

PMSL..phillips gets match and the squeelers are whinging about Darnell. just want max, windy and finner to kick off....after we score 3 goals!