Search results

1. B

Devils v Blaze - 28/10 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Disgusted at what happened, both sides in the wrong and should have controlled what happened but I think it's fair to say Benn Olsen is the root cause of it. i was stood above the benches and during handshakes Olsen skated up to Franny on the bench and said "I'm not shaking your hand" , couldn't...
  2. B

Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th August - Chat Thread

Im not getting worked up i find it amusing that everyone else seems to be making such a big deal about it. I park in the swimming pool car park or if i get a lift we park in the rink car park. Why are you trying to suggest so much that i do just because i have a different opinion to yours. I...
  3. B

:lol: Funny! But unfortunately for you, i don't. Are only the people that do park there allowed to be against your opinion? ;)
  4. B

Re: Re: Devils Vs Blaze Challenge Match 28th Sept - Chat Thread I think you calling everyone and anyone who parks on the pavement selfish gits is frankly quite childish. Are you not supposed to be an adult? What difference does it make to you if people park there? Does it stop you walking on...
  5. B

Flex Tickets

I didn't know anything about late face offs last year? I just heard or read that all ST holders from last year receive a free flex ticket when they hand their st in at the office. I wasn't aware you had to let the club know by a certain date. I went into the office for another reason and brought...
  6. B

Flex Tickets

Just wondering if anybody knows if you can use the flex ticket you are given for being a ST holder for Saturdays friendly?
  7. B

Devils Sick and Injured

I know a lot of people that are ill at the moment.. Vother also said at quiz night he was unwell and a few of the others and Miller did go home.. It's going around slowly.. Let's just hope they are better for the weekend ay.
  8. B

Devils v Panthers - Weds 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

As far as i know it was Michel that St.Pierre did that to.. The roughing call on Hartwick was uncalled for. I can't make out what I think of the Devils at the moment. We play some amazing games where i think we're gonna do really well this year then others it's like watching another team. I dont...
  9. B

Ladies Night

When is payment due for this? On the Devils site it says at the Panthers game on Wednesday 30th but others had an email from the club saying you have to pay by the 11th Oct..
  10. B

tonights game

Yes they do.. Has been asked in many other threads i believe
  11. B

TRAVEL TIMES FOR COVENTRY ON 27th SEPTEMBER

Me & Dan will also get on at The Bluebell :D
  12. B

meet the players

I think Maxi will be in Toronto still visiting family..Don't quote me on it though and Jay still didn't have his visa thursday so im not sure if he will be back in time either..Time will tell..Looking forward to seeing them all back to be honest.. Should be a good night
  13. B

Lets have a Hockey Meet Up part 2

Is anyone sharing lifts up to Port Talbot & back on Sat? Emma & Lisa are stuck for a way to get there and back(preferably on the sat night and not stay over)..Let me know please guysss :)
  14. B

Ticket prices for the friendly?

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=431 Tickets now on sale.. Adult £10 Children £5
  15. B

NEWCASTLE TRIP

Me & Dan still interested in going Bob so count us in..
  16. B

Lets have a Hockey Meet Up part 2

Is the ball pit still there? This definately made the day! If so, Rob will you be throwing the balls at the band again? :lol: Can't wait :)
  17. B

Hockey Night - 5th July 2009 - Change of Venue - Please read

Many people going to this tonight? Still trying to decide whether 2..
  18. B

Season tickets

I had the direct debit taken out of my account a few days ago at the end of june..
  19. B

Rumours Thread

I don't think MacIver is returning.. Think I heard somewhere he may be off to Germany?
  20. B

Summer fun WordGame

Finnerty's already done Luke! Cmon now.. Rod Hinks :roll: