Flex Tickets

Thread starter #1
Just wondering if anybody knows if you can use the flex ticket you are given for being a ST holder for Saturdays friendly?

I have used mine, it says on the flex tickets that they can t be used for cup and play off games, so this is the only game you can use them for yourself. Otherwise you have to use them for non season ticket holders in regular season games

The flex tickets you could have for the mess up with the late faceoffs last year !! Take your ST to the office and they hand over a flex ticket :)

Sheincar

jodysstillagirlsname said:
I have used mine, it says on the flex tickets that they can t be used for cup and play off games, so this is the only game you can use them for yourself. Otherwise you have to use them for non season ticket holders in regular season games
The tickets say they can't be used for Play-off games or Cup Finals so presumably they can be used used for CC group games.

samidevils said:
Were these for all ST holders or just the ones who didn't make the messed up games last year?

I didn't hear anything!!!
All as far as I know, I got mine :D You had to let the club know by a certain date I think

Thread starter #11
I didn't know anything about late face offs last year? I just heard or read that all ST holders from last year receive a free flex ticket when they hand their st in at the office. I wasn't aware you had to let the club know by a certain date. I went into the office for another reason and brought that up at the time and Simon gave me my flex ticket even though I didn't have my ST on me at the time..Still have to hand that in..
I would have thought you could still collect yours if you go to the office but don't count me on it..

osh

Nitra said:
Flex tickets had to be collected before 31st July.

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/Newsheadline.aspx?cpid=731
Its a fair gesture from the club to those who purchase season tickets. I'm assuming that all ST holders would have been contacted by the club ? Lets not forget that not everyone has a computer and therefore won't be looking at this forum or the main club website so how would they know that this offer has been made available for them ?

I definately wasn't contacted and don't check forums, web sites, etc that often. I'm sure a lot of ST holders don't either, so to rely on these methods is remiss.

I'm not getting a ST this year (but will next year) so will have to fork out the £16 per game - a free flexi ticket would have been useful.

It is a good gesture, however better communication would have been useful.

Sorting mine out tomorrow. Apparently ok for me to take last years ST down and they will issue me with a voucher entitling me to the Coventry game on saturday. To be honest would have given it a miss if it weren't 'free' - an expensive time!

rhysee said:
Sorting mine out tomorrow. Apparently ok for me to take last years ST down and they will issue me with a voucher entitling me to the Coventry game on saturday. To be honest would have given it a miss if it weren't 'free' - an expensive time!
Was this previously arranged, that is before the deadline?

voth26

slightly off topic but ref flex ticket any one know if they are going to do same deal as last yr if you buy tickets for a few different games at same time will they be cheaper, not talking about st holders just us mere mortals :lol: :lol:

Yeah I queried this with Simon a couple of weeks back.

I dont want to buy a ST as I cant make all the games. The full price is £16, pre book is £15 and flex ticket on its own is £14. He offered me the following:

£13 per flex ticket IF I bought AT LEAST half the home games, which is 16, or 18? (Havent looked since Hull have been and returned but I think it must be 18)

So it does work out quite a bit cheaper if you know you are only going to be able to attend maybe 20 games of the 32.

Email him and ask him about it.

I never took him up in the end as its unlikely I will even be attending 18 games so I'll just end up more out of pocket.

Nice deal - I would have gone for that rather than my season ticket. I bought a season ticket basically knowing I'd be claiming the 6 games back on the money back guarentee - it worked out I won't be out of pocket as long as I claim back for the 6 games and attend at least 17 games so I suppose the same thing deal.