NEWCASTLE TRIP

Thread starter #1
NOW THE FIXTURE IS CONFIRMED WE CAN START PLANNING.

I HAVE PROVISSIONALY BOOKED 25 DOUBLE ROOMS FOR THE WEEKEND AT JURY'S HOTEL IN NEWCASTLE. WE NEED TO HAVE 40 GOING TO KEEP THE COST TO £120, SLIGHTLY MORE THAN WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY QUOTED. THIS IS BECAUSE THE HOTEL WAS MORE THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE BUT I HAVE ASKED FOR A DISCOUNT IF WE CAN FILL 25 ROOMS. STILL AWAITING THE REPLY. IF WE CAN GET 50 THEN THAT COST WOULD DROP A LITTLE.

BUT

THE ONE PROBLEM I CAN FORSEE IS THE NEED TO MAKE ONE PAYMENT OF THE £120 IF WE CAN GET 40 OR MORE TO GO. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PAY A DEPOSIT AND COLLECT THE BALANCE AS THE GAMES ARE ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY.

SUGGESTION

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GO UP EARLY ON THE SATURDAY MORNING AND STAY OVERNIGHT THEREFORE CUTTING THE COST DOWN TO ABOUT £75 PER PERSON. WE COULD LEAVE AT ABOUT 7.30AM FROM THE TENT AND GET TO NEWCASTLE BY ABOUT 4.00PM (6.30 FACE OFF)

PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW VIA THE INFERNO AND NOT FACEBOOK IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN GOING. PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME AND MAKE THE COST ANYMORE THAN WHAT IT IS BY SAYING YES NOW AND THE WHEN IT COMES TO COLLECTING THE MONEY SAYING I CANT GO NOW. IF YOU CANT GO THEN PLEASE SAY SO ASAP.

THE FULL PAYMENT WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED BY MONDAY 17TH. POST DATED CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED. ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE.

YOUR RESPONSES PLEASE.

Bob the Driver said:
NOW THE FIXTURE IS CONFIRMED WE CAN START PLANNING.

I HAVE PROVISSIONALY BOOKED 25 DOUBLE ROOMS FOR THE WEEKEND AT JURY'S HOTEL IN NEWCASTLE. WE NEED TO HAVE 40 GOING TO KEEP THE COST TO £120, SLIGHTLY MORE THAN WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY QUOTED. THIS IS BECAUSE THE HOTEL WAS MORE THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE BUT I HAVE ASKED FOR A DISCOUNT IF WE CAN FILL 25 ROOMS. STILL AWAITING THE REPLY. IF WE CAN GET 50 THEN THAT COST WOULD DROP A LITTLE.

BUT

THE ONE PROBLEM I CAN FORSEE IS THE NEED TO MAKE ONE PAYMENT OF THE £120 IF WE CAN GET 40 OR MORE TO GO. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO PAY A DEPOSIT AND COLLECT THE BALANCE AS THE GAMES ARE ONLY 4 WEEKS AWAY.

SUGGESTION

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO GO UP EARLY ON THE SATURDAY MORNING AND STAY OVERNIGHT THEREFORE CUTTING THE COST DOWN TO ABOUT £75 PER PERSON. WE COULD LEAVE AT ABOUT 7.30AM FROM THE TENT AND GET TO NEWCASTLE BY ABOUT 4.00PM (6.30 FACE OFF)

PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW VIA THE INFERNO AND NOT FACEBOOK IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN GOING. PLEASE PLEASE DONT WASTE PEOPLES TIME AND MAKE THE COST ANYMORE THAN WHAT IT IS BY SAYING YES NOW AND THE WHEN IT COMES TO COLLECTING THE MONEY SAYING I CANT GO NOW. IF YOU CANT GO THEN PLEASE SAY SO ASAP.

THE FULL PAYMENT WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED BY MONDAY 17TH. POST DATED CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED. ARRANGEMENTS CAN BE MADE TO MEET UP SOMEWHERE.

YOUR RESPONSES PLEASE.
no :lol: :lol:

Hey bob, could you put down 3 names for maybes. it depends oif we can get the money. Sammy Boyce, Abi Bryant and Ellie preece please :) thank you x

SLB1105 said:
Hey bob, could you put down 3 names for maybes. it depends oif we can get the money. Sammy Boyce, Abi Bryant and Ellie preece please :) thank you x
we dont do maybes, we need to have definates!

Thread starter #5
SLB1105 said:
OK but will need the money by 17th if you are going and if the trip goes ahead depending on numbers.

Hey Bob, me and Kirstie would like to do the £75 weekend please, but if everyone decides to go for the other option then that is fine with us as well.

Also can we share a room?

Who can I give the money to as I don’t know where you live?
xx

I'd prefer the 2 nights but only because it'll make a weekend of it :D but will obviously go with the majority. Bob are you attending Port Talbot next Saturday? If not I can collect money from those going to both events and we can meet up on 17th somewhere or you can come for tea after work :D
Oh and can't we leave earlier than 7.30am to give us some time to freshen up and check in etc ;)

hi bob, do you do trips to all the away games, as a new fan i never realised a coach went away. i am sorted for the vipers games as my parents still live up there but will be most interested in other away games.
cheers

Sorry for all the questions I've been asking Bob, but is the £75 for everything, or just the coach and B&B - meaning we would have to pay extra for the match night tickets.
??

Thread starter #16
scottydoesntknow said:
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking Bob, but is the £75 for everything, or just the coach and B&B - meaning we would have to pay extra for the match night tickets.
??
IT IS FOR THE COACH AND B&B. TICKETS ARE EXTRA ON TOP.

Thread starter #20
derek6368 said:
hi bob, do you do trips to all the away games, as a new fan i never realised a coach went away. i am sorted for the vipers games as my parents still live up there but will be most interested in other away games.
cheers
Dont do all the away gamed just a few and depending when they are. Had a good laugh last year so do not see why things should change this year.