Lets have a Hockey Meet Up part 2

Hope the weather is good this time (finger crossed) am puting my 12 man tent up in the garden for all the eagles coming.

But if all else fails, the worlds only indoor camping centre will be open!! lol!!

Having a bit of a shufle round with stuff this week to help make the event better than the last.

Hey bubbles, i'm moving all the projection equipment today into the bar where the band will be so we can watch some good hockey and listen to the band.

becandsi said:
Hey bubbles, i'm moving all the projection equipment today into the bar where the band will be so we can watch some good hockey and listen to the band.
i might be down in the evening, i am working till 5. we will see.

Thread starter #28
Anyone who is going to Newcastle on Bob's tours, you can pay for the trip on Saturday, by cash or cheque. You can do post dated cheques for the end of the month incase you are waiting for pay day. Lets get ready to rumble.

Anyone on Saturday who wants to go, there are still a few spaces but be quick. The cost is £65 per person.

Cant wait to see you all again, the big Devils family back together again!! All set here, grass cut ready for the camping masses, disco and karaoke set up ready, big screen on stand by, a totally awesome band playing, and a cellar full of the nice stuff!!!

LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO

becandsi said:
Cant wait to see you all again, the big Devils family back together again!! All set here, grass cut ready for the camping masses, disco and karaoke set up ready, big screen on stand by, a totally awesome band playing, and a cellar full of the nice stuff!!!

LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO
Are kids allowed??

Is anyone sharing lifts up to Port Talbot & back on Sat? Emma & Lisa are stuck for a way to get there and back(preferably on the sat night and not stay over)..Let me know please guysss :)