Lets have a Hockey Meet Up part 2

Thread starter #1
Due to the huge success and excellent turn out last time (even the Rain couldn't stop it) the next event has now been confirmed.

Venue - The Copperhouse.

Formula worked last time so the same formula again this time.

1.BBQ
2.Karaoke (Rob's Karaoke) DA you're not sining again lmao.
3. Live Band ( the same band as last time. They were excellant)
4. Quizes and games.
5 Lots of chats

This will be our last get together then we are into the season. Lets finish the summer with a monster party.

Bring friends as well, as this could be our means of geting new fans in lol.

Saturday 15th August.

Becky

Is the ball pit still there? This definately made the day! If so, Rob will you be throwing the balls at the band again? :lol: Can't wait :)

Hi all,
Yes ball pool will no doubt play a part in events! Cant spoil the fun now can we!!!

Cant wait for Part 2!!!

(now have spangly new disco lights to make jj the superstar he should be)

Bubbles..you know I was a show stopper lol Not neccesarily for the right reasons!! Listen I dont want to show you guys up so maybe i'll refrain from the kareoke next time hehe lol!! :) Me and Lin looking forward to part 2..lets go Devils!! Great time last time out ..well done and thanks to all who organised and special thanks to Rob..for being Rob!!!

Thread starter #7
Welshanproud said:
Bubbles..you know I was a show stopper lol Not neccesarily for the right reasons!! Listen I dont want to show you guys up so maybe i'll refrain from the kareoke next time hehe lol!! :) Me and Lin looking forward to part 2..lets go Devils!! Great time last time out ..well done and thanks to all who organised and special thanks to Rob..for being Rob!!!

YOU CERTAINLY NEARLY STOPPED THE SHOW LOL.!!!!!

Can't wait for the next one. The big bash before the new season Ices. Yippee.

Thread starter #8
I am away from Tuesday 28th to Wed 5th, so that will not leave long to ramp up the next party.

Can't wait it will be great. Beer Band BBQ banter Fun fun fun and not forgetting the Karaoke.

scottydoesntknow said:
Is this an 18+ event ?? :lol: :roll:
Kids are welcome in the pub up until 9pm, so if you want to bring them along feel free, only thing i would say is that it can get a bit rowdy ( e.g bad language ).

Not long to go now until we all meet up again and have a good laugh. Bec's just a throught i think the girls should put the bbq up this time as it will get done quicker than last time :lol: :lol:

puckbunny66 said:
Not long to go now until we all meet up again and have a good laugh. Bec's just a throught i think the girls should put the bbq up this time as it will get done quicker than last time :lol: :lol:
The BBQ is a mans job leave it to us... :lol:

the placid casual said:
puckbunny66 said:
The BBQ is a mans job leave it to us... :lol:
Well if we leave it to the men then we should be eating about midnight then! :lol: :lol:
Just ask the other lot who tried to put the bbq up the last time :lol: :lol:

BBQ has always been a mans job, we can get away with burning food on BBQ days!!!!
And i left the BBQ built after last time so just have to wheel it out and light,,, simples!!!!

becandsi said:
BBQ has always been a mans job, we can get away with burning food on BBQ days!!!!
And i left the BBQ built after last time so just have to wheel it out and light,,, simples!!!!
Ok Si, so who is cooking the food this time then???

puckbunny66 said:
becandsi said:
Ok Si, so who is cooking the food this time then???
Why you of course!!! :D :D :D :lol:

Think i will be cooking this time, i've had my orders from bec and been told i am not allowed to get in the mess i got in last time (total memory blank from about 8.30pm, think jason davies was somehow involved lol). She spoils all my fun!!!!!! lol!!!