Ticket prices for the friendly?

Thread starter #1
Has this information been released yet?

If not lets hope devils management read the blaze forum, £15 for a friendly, fans don't seem happy!

samidevils said:

If not lets hope devils management read the blaze forum, £15 for a friendly, fans don't seem happy!
try being a cardiff city fan...

i think it was £20 for the friendly, all sports teams are charging to much to go and watch your favourite team play.

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
samidevils said:

try being a cardiff city fan...

i think it was £20 for the friendly, all sports teams are charging to much to go and watch your favourite team play.
I paid the 2 for £30 deal thank god! No idea why they didn't sell them at £10 each, we paid this for Ajax and 11000 odd there. I know there were 16k at Celtic and 13k at Valencia but if the prices were kept down we could have had alot higher attendances

Chris

Administrator
That's not bad for a friendly, will be one of the few home games i'll be able to see, so definitely going methinks...

Chris.

seems to be an issue with buying online, im trying to see if you can buy student tickets online now as it shows you the student price which i dont think it did last year, but it just says you either havent reserved tickets or its expired everytime.

Welshy74

Just tried to book online and it says that the seats i wanted were available would let me reserve them but when it came to buying them would not let me buy them saying I hadnt made a selection????? Rang the box office and booked my ticket but none of the seats I wanted were available but were available online???? Bit of a gremlin I think!!!!

Wannabe2

If the seats you wanted belong to season ticket holders, they will go to the season ticket holder first, and only if they dont want them within a certain timeframe will they become available.

Welshy74

The season ticket seats were shown as unavailable as I sit by people who are. Others were shown available but not able to be purchased???

The website was doing the same to me... the seats I wanted were reserving fine on one screen but when I tried to move on, it said I hadn't made any selections. I had problems with it last season too. Will just have to buy direct from the rink - not going to miss it!! :D

drainage

Brooke said:
The website was doing the same to me... the seats I wanted were reserving fine on one screen but when I tried to move on, it said I hadn't made any selections. I had problems with it last season too. Will just have to buy direct from the rink - not going to miss it!! :D

Does anyone know what membership number they are refering to ? Tried every variation from info on last seasons season ticket but not bringing anything back - says invalid !