Search results

1. J

CHL

Is this the one Sheila retweeted? Desperate to go but never booked flights, hotels etc in Europe and do not want to end up isolated somewhere. When would you know if possible? Thought of asking Trailfinders or Personal Travel Agent to work something out for me but will probably cost. As...
  2. J

Shirt off his back

I thought his explanation was brilliant. It takes courage to admit you should have prevented a mistake of this magnitude. I do not normally go on here but was looking for an explanation of what went wrong. Could Todd's account be posted on the Devel's website where I kept looking and, I...
  3. J

CC Final

If Cardiff or Coventry are the away team why have seats in the Away team allocated blocks already been sold? One would not expect them to go until the winner of our tie was known. Are these to guaranteed fans of either team taking a risk or others not connected to either team?
  4. J

Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Cardiff Vs Coventry - Sunday Feb 1 - 6:00pm - Chat/Updat Could someone explain to me why Stewart was not penalised for abusing the goal judge after our first goal against Coventry? He continued to abuse her for several minutes. Unable to lip read but the expression on his face indicated...
  5. J

DEVILS TO RETIRE NUMBER 10

Great news for 10 but what about the legend that was 26? Not mentioned and still have not had a proper dedication ceremony. Either an error or someone needs to tell Todd.
  6. J

Blight to Steelers

Echo said he did not want to go so presume he was pushed. Management seem to have lost all ambition which will lead to loss of fans. Sorry Max but I would have let you go before Chris but guess you are cheaper. If Marissette goes as well we might as well all give up.
  7. J

Devils Clash with City - 24 November

Disagree. Why should we change for football? You make individual decisions. As a season ticket holder for Cardiff Blues, Cardiff RFC and The Devils I choose which team I will support on the day where there is a clash and do not expect to inconvenience other fans. Football is only a game -...
  8. J

Time for Pope to be sacked??

Shocked to see Pope on team bus then walk off down the road 5 minutes after game in Coventry. Why was he not where all coaches should be after a game - good or bad - in the dressing room with the team?
  9. J

Mini buses heading to braehead

Am flying Flybe on Sat. Do I get a game ticket through Ger. If so how? Or should I ring Braehead direct? Jean