Mini buses heading to braehead

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
There's two mini buses heading to Braehead Saturday and there's space on them if anyone is looking to head up.

I don't think they use the forum but they can be contacted on twitter

Bus 1 @GeraldJdavies @thefletch37 Now full
Bus 2 @noisydevil

Group booking for tickets will be sorted.

Sheincar

Jean said:
Am flying Flybe on Sat. Do I get a game ticket through Ger. If so how? Or should I ring Braehead direct? Jean
Suggest you send Geraint a pm. He's very good at getting game tickets for us.

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #7
I'm on the flight up Saturday but on the bus back with Braehead fans- People I'm staying with are heading down Sunday with the bus.

Tickets- I can sort for you.

Earnie

It is pretty close to the topic - Panthers are travelling up on Friday. They have half the distance Devils have to travel. Lets hope our boys travel up on Friday also.

James

Administrator
There is an article on the Devils site. They are travelling by bus Friday. They were offered flights and opted for the bus a night earlier.

osh

The question wasn't answered last time, perhaps someone in the know can tell me if the rule to replace a player who has been injured whilst representing GB is still in place? If so, why didn't we try and bring someone in ? An extra player could be a great help to our overworked squad.

Wannabe2

osh said:
The question wasn't answered last time, perhaps someone in the know can tell me if the rule to replace a player who has been injured whilst representing GB is still in place? If so, why didn't we try and bring someone in ? An extra player could be a great help to our overworked squad.
I was thinking exactly the same thing, maybe the rules are different since it is now the EIHL, and also it was during the days of 3 imports. We could of course if it was permissable have to sign a Brit, but also whats happening to our 2 way player from Peterborough, played one scored one and thats that.

Wannabe2

Ferrera isnt available this coming weekend, but should we get thru, and Peterborough go out to Guildford, he should be available for the play-off weekend.

Sheincar

osh said:
In a way we have - a Brit got injured & has been replaced with a Brit albeit a lot less experienced.

osh

Sheincar said:
osh said:
In a way we have - a Brit got injured & has been replaced with a Brit albeit a lot less experienced.
Yeh I see what you're saying, however, if the rule still exists, I was thinking we could bring in a Brit from either of the 2 EIHL teams that didn't make the play offs ( Dundee or Hull ) I'm sure there is a good reason why it hasn't been done, I was just curious.

osh

Finny said:
Wasn't there a signing deadline in mid-February?
Yes there was, but this is a different issue. Years ago we signed Paddy Scott after the transfer deadline ( I think! ) as we had a player injured playing for GB. Who knows, maybe the club aren't aware of such a rule now, or that rule simply doesn't apply anymore.

Finny

But Phil Hill was injured before the deadline?
Even if there was the same rule in place now (which we abused to bring in Paddy Scott), I wouldn't have thought we would now be able ti bring in someone 7 weeks later.

osh

Finny said:
But Phil Hill was injured before the deadline?
Even if there was the same rule in place now (which we abused to bring in Paddy Scott), I wouldn't have thought we would now be able ti bring in someone 7 weeks later.

You are missing the point. The deadline didn't matter last time, t( I'm sure we signed Scott after any deadline) that's why I'm asking the question. The club may not even be aware of the rule if it still exists. And just how did we 'abuse' the rule with Paddy Scott, surely we were entitled to do so?