Recent content by Ghost Dog

1. Ghost Dog

DEVILS v Steelers - Sun 9 Apr 2017 - Championship Final - NIC - FO 4pm

Watching the live stream on BBC website. Both teams look absolutely shattered which is unsurprising to be fair. Bownsy and Moose have both been incredible and it's going to take a mistake from someone to decide this game. From what I've seen so far though, Sheffield have been looking a bit...
  2. Ghost Dog

Anywhere in town showing Cup final?

Is this being shown on Sky Sports or anywhere else other than the webcast?
  3. Ghost Dog

Shirt off his back

Well done to Scooterboy for his open & honest post. On that note I'll throw my similar 2p's worth in. I brought two friends to the game who hadn't been before. We all bought multiple SOHB tickets and three of them got drawn as numbers 15, 16 and 17. If he'd bought one more ticket he'd have...
  4. Ghost Dog

Final - Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 8th- 4pm Chat / Updates

Re: Final - Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday 8th- 4pm Chat / Upd Agreed. Assuming all other factors to be equal, would the Panthers have won yesterday if the game was being held at the BBT? My gut says no. After last year I promised myself I wouldn't attend another playoff final weekend if it...
  5. Ghost Dog

Devils Fan Forum - MNL coverage

Exactly, seems to be lots of talk on how we will be fine moving forward and for everyone to stay positive but no mention whatsoever on how he's intending for that to happen.
  6. Ghost Dog

Isnt it about time we retired Stoneys shirt

I'm actually surprised opinion is so divided. I think Stoney's jersey should definitely be retired. It's extremely rare in professional sports for a player to give pretty much their entire playing career to a single team.
  7. Ghost Dog

Team GB - World Championship Performance

Re: Team GB televised? Just gone ahead 3-2 Clarke with the PPG
  8. Ghost Dog

Team GB - World Championship Performance

Re: Team GB televised? All square at 2-2 with 3 minutes left to play in the second. Not sure who scored for GB.
  9. Ghost Dog

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Has anyone posted Robin Big Snake to the Vipers so far this year yet?* *Yes, I know he's in prison for causing death by drunk driving. I'd just love to see a Vipers player with Big Snake on his shirt. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Ghost Dog

Signings and Departures - Cardiff Devils 2011/12

Technically Sheffield haven't signed anyone from the Devils. Don't forget Finnerty was only on a two year contract, so technically he was signed by Sheffield as a free agent.
  11. Ghost Dog

Who would you have as next years 'C' (Vote)

I can't vote either, get the invalid selection message. Hill or STUUUUUUUUU.. I know it's a theoretical discussion but goalies can't be captains can they?
  12. Ghost Dog

Finnerty new sheffield player coach

Mixed feelings about this. It's always a shame for any decent player to leave the Devils and for Sheffield of all places. However he possibly wasn't the best choice for wearing the 'C' last season. No doubt he's a passionate and assertive player but he has a tendency to open his gob a bit too...
  13. Ghost Dog

Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

I know, I was like "WTF" too. :lol:
  14. Ghost Dog

Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

Colin Shields from Belfast to Morzine-Avoriaz. http://www.hcma.fr/index.php?option=com ... mid=100001 Translated;
  15. Ghost Dog

Hanson - Question

I'm sure it's been said before that Hanson seems to be biased towards Northern teams.