2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

ASHIPP

Rumours that both Craze and Murphy might not be at Belfast next season. Craze as starter in EIHL team (rumour it's Hull), Murphy poss to Braehead or abroad? :?

wildthing74

Talk at the ENL game that both Smith brothers have re signed.Hope that is true and be good to get some numbers on the board going into a long summer.

Rempel16

BIH rumour (I know, I know):

Matthew Myers strongly linked to a return to Cardiff.

Also, Tristan Harper linked with a move to Hull.

37 hockey says that McCluskey and Harper are both signed to EIHL.

Has anyone posted Robin Big Snake to the Vipers so far this year yet?*

*Yes, I know he's in prison for causing death by drunk driving. I'd just love to see a Vipers player with Big Snake on his shirt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rempel16

Ghost Dog said:
Has anyone posted Robin Big Snake to the Vipers so far this year yet?*

*Yes, I know he's in prison for causing death by drunk driving. I'd just love to see a Vipers player with Big Snake on his shirt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, I believe James took that honour in the first few pages!

James

Administrator
Jones72 said:
Just heard that Rod Hinks is coming back to replace Finnerty.

:roll:
I assume he is retired. He's down on Elite Prospects as having played one game in the last 2 years. He was probably 4 foot behind the action for that too.

Yep, according to Killer on the Giants home page Murph and Garside are signed with Walton soon to follow.

So thats Murpy, Peacock, Garside, Dowd, Walton (probably) and rumour has Ben O'conner or Philips coming our way. Looks like we will have a decent Brit pack again this year, nice to see Doug snapping them up early before anyone else can get in.

DevilDom

chris592 said:
Yep, according to Killer on the Giants home page Murph and Garside are signed with Walton soon to follow.

So thats Murpy, Peacock, Garside, Dowd, Walton (probably) and rumour has Ben O'conner or Philips coming our way. Looks like we will have a decent Brit pack again this year, nice to see Doug snapping them up early before anyone else can get in.
That is good for the Giants. Will be interested to see how you stay within the wage cap with so many top brits on your roster. :?

jimmy snels

well Peacock will be a cleaner, Garside will be a secretary, Dowd will be a mascot and Walton will be a...... i think u see where im going with this..........
whos to say they wont get a minimum wage for hockey and het paid more for being office staff or something similar?