Who would you have as next years 'C' (Vote)

Who would you have as next years 'C' (from the 2010-2011 crop)

• Lyle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pelle

• S. Smith

• Michel

• MacRae

• Birbraer

• Hill

• Voth

• Symonds

• M. Smith

• Weller

• Richardson

• K. Smith

• Adams

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get: The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

IMO it's hard to say as we can only judge from on the ice but off the ice they may be very quiet etc.... but anyway Macrae

Stuuuuuuuu.

Sir Tylor leads by example by playing anyway. Captains need to be able to speak to refs calmly, and I can't say I've ever seen MacRae screaming and shouting at the refs. :D

DevilDom

samidevils said:
I get: The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

IMO it's hard to say as we can only judge from on the ice but off the ice they may be very quiet etc.... but anyway Macrae
I get the same message.

Would be Stu for me anyway, with Michel and Kenton as Assistants.

I can't vote either, get the invalid selection message.

Hill or STUUUUUUUUU..

I know it's a theoretical discussion but goalies can't be captains can they?

I think macrae/kenton would b the best choice IMO. Richardson was a good captain when voth stepped down from the 'C'. Michel would b a good cap, but he could loose his head. What about hill? He's been 'A' for a while and doesn't seem to flip out

Thread starter #13
I'm in favor of wither Hill or Richardson too. Both have been with the devils for a while and both seem to keep their heads well. I suppose it depends how they are in the dressing room. Motivating, controlling, man managing etc which we don't really see.

Richardson (although young) has briefly been C and Hills been A for at least a season so they must both be alright.

stuuuuuuuuuuu or kenton

whichever one did not get it one of the assists and richardson/tylor as the other

did i just make too many suggestions..... :lol:

ASHIPP

It's got to be someone who is composed but passionate, a good communicator and someone well respected. Any of the names mentioned would fit that bill. :cool:

I feel macrae wouldn't be vocal enough in the dressing room. Pointless guessing really + I trust G will make the correct call.

My choices would be Stu for C with Kenton and Tylor the A's, but very much agree depends on how good they are at motivation/management in the locker room.