Recent content by devils09

1. D

steve lyle jersey for sale

I have a stevie lyle game worn jersey for sale @ £120, its the black one from this season, pm if interested.
  2. D

Mr Brad Voth

+2, Brad is a devils legend!
  3. D

CHALLENGE CUP FINAL AWAY LEG

i'd be interested too Bob
  4. D

Lee Richardson's Hungary tour game worn jersey for sale

pm if any interest £60 .
  5. D

play off tickets-CDSL

i wasnt able to attend last nights game due to personnal reasons and as i want to obtain play off tickets thru CDSL i wondered if they will be there on Tues for Jason Stone testimonial game? i notice we arent playing home till March 3rd and i know tickets are only available thru the clubs untill...
  6. D

Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

oh come on Glyn, these players are supposed to be experienced, if they cant play on a big pad they shouldnt be playing at all!
  7. D

Steelers v Devils - 20/12 - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thats no excuse anymore, these players have been playing this sport for years and must of played on big ice pads before, infact i would of thought it would of suited our players like max and smithy etc!
  8. D

Romfo Released!

Really gutted by Romfo being axed as his performances of late have been greatly improved, would of been a better move in my opinion to have G back on the bench, all the best Scott, hope you get a new club soon.
  9. D

Devils v Giants - Weds 15/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

They stay open right up till face off.
  10. D

Devils v Capitals - 05/12 - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

I thought Tylor should of man of the match but the girls who stand by us said it should be Ritchie as Tylor made of couple of errors in the first 2 periods and the girls were rught as it was Ritchie! another good win tho,keep it up guys! :D
  11. D

Vipers v Devils - Sat 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

No doubt G is as well!!
  12. D

****9PM FACE OFF****TONIGHTS GAME. IMPORTANT!!!!

just been to the rink and spoke to Brent, def a 9pm start!!!
  13. D

Newcastle v Cardiff Ice - Hockey and Football

already booked flights and hotel,a superb weekend of sport(both cardiff wins!),coming up. :P
  14. D

Our own Goon supporters !

very true, thats the reason we moved from there, due to the very bad language,the stewards should do more as its supposed to be a family sport!
  15. D

cdsl coach times?

does anyone know what time the coach leaves for sheffield on Sunday? cant find this info anywhere?