Recent content by Baz-lar

1. B

Devils Vs Steelers - September 6th - 6pm - Chat/Updates

Plus his elbow to Haddad's head - if that was any later it would have been on next week's highlights!!!
  2. B

Cardiff Fire IHC

I'm all for it I just know other threads got moved as not "Devils" - it's good to see Elis, Jordan and Spud etc getting mentions! I agree - all Cardiff hockey news is relevant!!!
  3. B

Cardiff Fire IHC

Thanks. I think one of the U12s has got a new stick...not sure that is worth a thread though!
  4. B

Cardiff Fire IHC

Genuine question - is this Devils related? If so, should there be threads on NIHL, Juniors etc?
  5. B

666 Shuttle Bus

Anybody know if the Morrisons parking relationship has been extended???
  6. B

Tonight

Hopefully...then 5 minute drive to Cogan to watch the Valley Commandos inline training session which includes a fair % of the NIHL team!! Double hockey night!
  7. B

MNL

Must Never Lose (it)
  8. B

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2015/16

Not many teams will support a player still recovering - proof of the club's great team-ethics but also the quality of Culligan.
  9. B

Cardiff Junior Devils

Great news....hopefully some coaching from the players across the age groups...
  10. B

Kurka and Hervato Sign

If you look back at some of last year's negative posts and comments around our signings (in particular when Morrisette was re-signed and Deeday went into meltdown about it) I think it is quite clear that our Lord and masters know more about hockey and hockey players than we do. I am very...
  11. B

Hendo is back !

I think this is a great signing even if a few people are seeming to be doubtful. He is not the toughest guy in the league but that is not his primary role - he is a solid D man, a good team player and will step in when required. If some of the newer opposition players have not met those hips...
  12. B

4pm face off

Some people will complain that the sky is too blue or the water is too wet... Should be praising the club for holding hands up immediately and resolving with zero impact on anybody. End of. Move along...
  13. B

RH Easton ST Intermediate 65 Zetterberg Stick

***** SOLD *****
  14. B

This is the actual stick...
  15. B

As per title, brand new Easton stick, right handed, 65 Zetterberg Not used. Same as this: http://www.liquidationsports.com/index/page/product/product_id/12804k/category/123/category_chain/119,121,123/product_name/Easton+Synergy+ST+Int.+Zetterberg+65+Hockey+Stick £60 - happy to 'deliver' to...