Devils Vs Steelers - September 6th - 6pm - Chat/Updates

E.D.S.

Fitzgerald's hit on Doucet was impressive as was his own goal. What happened there? He did well to lift that over the nettles pads from such close range. Solid finish!!

Out of all the players I was impressed by haddad.
He looks fit strong and sharp so early on in the season.
He will be the reason Kurkka and doucet get as many points as they do.

Devil_Abroad

Fitzgerald's hit is on Doucet's head - look at where his hands are and therefore his stick - it is not a shoulder hit on upper body - hence why Marsh immediately stepped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad said:
Fitzgerald's hit is on Doucet's head - look at where his hands are and therefore his stick - it is not a shoulder hit on upper body - hence why Marsh immediately stepped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus his elbow to Haddad's head - if that was any later it would have been on next week's highlights!!!

Rich Best

I am sure Steelers will get better especially on home ice but I think we look a class above them this year. For large parts of the game they struggled to create any clear cut chances even on the power play, whereas Plante was kept very busy. They also look very lightweight again and will be physically dominated by a number of teams.

We have settled into the winning habit already - whereas steelers have lost more / as many as they have won so far - albeit against significantly better teams. Winning / losing is a habit regardless and we have 5 or 6 guys who look like they will score regularly. All top 3 lines look very well balanced already. Especially liking the Kurka + Doucet chemistry.