Kurka and Hervato Sign

If you look back at some of last year's negative posts and comments around our signings (in particular when Morrisette was re-signed and Deeday went into meltdown about it) I think it is quite clear that our Lord and masters know more about hockey and hockey players than we do.

I am very excited by the return of Kurka and the addition of Hervato.

:twisted:

pjj365

Baz-lar said:
If you look back at some of last year's negative posts and comments around our signings (in particular when Morrisette was re-signed and Deeday went into meltdown about it) I think it is quite clear that our Lord and masters know more about hockey and hockey players than we do.

I am very excited by the return of Kurka and the addition of Hervato.

:twisted:
And let us not forget the stated aim was to build a team which would preserve last years dynamic both on the ice and in the locker room. We might be able to comment about on ice ability but not locker room dynamics
So we do need to trust Lordo & co and I am sure Similies is right about their knowledge.

Rempel16 said:
Devil May Care said:
I am absolutely delighted with the return of Kurka. He put serious numbers up in a very poor Devils team, however he will be frightening in this roster. Always been a big fan of him and he will smoke the big ice with his speed in the new arena, let alone be the clever transitional player who can quarterback the plays in the BBT.

Hervato...on first glance does not look anything, but who had heard of Haddad last year. He may come under the raydar again and surprise the league! I am so happy about Kurka reurning!!!!! :Banana
Haddad was seen by ECHL coaches as the best all round player on the East Coast. He had a wealth of AHL experience and was known as a leader.

I think of last seasons roster Haddad was anything but an under the radar signing.

I would say that Culligan (1st year pro) and Clarkson (injuries previously) were signed under the radar signings.
The point that I was making was no one had heard of Haddad in this league when we announced him at the museum last July.

Can't see anyone beating you to the title in our conference

However I think Braehead may walk away with the league this year and it would be a shame for you guys. Because in a league with no conference, I think you would have walked it.

Think you'll be good for playoffs and CC.