MNL

I have previously posted many times thanking MNL providers especially the texters for the service. I agree that I use the webcasts more often now but often they are poor or non existent and so have MNL alongside or instead of. Us Taffs abroad rely on these very well run and appreciated services.
KEEP IT GOING PLEASE

ASHIPP

This essential service is a Devils' institution.

More people tune into MNL than watch webcasts....including family and friends of our players.

Can't tell you how important MNL is for fans who work evenings/cant get to away games and have no access to game coverage.

MNL Team , you Guys ROCK..thankyou for your hardwork and please keep it going.

Devil94

Another vote to keep it from me. I tune every game that I don't attend, even if I have got a webcast. A fantastic service and can't thank those of you that run it enough.

Vartel

MNL is essential. I follow the games i cant watch using it. It is great to either read the updates as they come through live, or later in the evening/next morning read the entire thing to find out what happened.

I know several friends who are not members of this forum who rely on it for their hockey fix when they can't watch the games. It is also useful when watching the games (live stream or in person) as the texters normally have more information than random fan in the crowd. I have often loaded up MNL while sat in the BBT to find out what a penalty call was or for more insight on a play/event at the game

Skippy

Ocko said:
You must keep it.

I have followed MNL religiously when I've been deployed and can't get to games. I've followed from different parts of Afghanistan, Far East and Iraq since its been run. When I go away next there isn't ever a good enough connection for live streams so you're all I've got!
That explains alot of the random places that show up on the analytics :)

DevilDom

Please keep MNL, especially for away games. It's a godsend when out and about and unable to stream or stream is poor quality. Even when streaming I often have MNL on as well to get the unbiased (Devils) viewpoint!

drainage

Got to keep it .......it's funny it's informative its disgustingly biased it's a god send to many

Even if I do the away trips I always pop onto MNL to have a peeep ..........those bar queues can cause you to miss a lot !

wildthing74

I will put a request in to Vodafone to get me a better signal in Nottingham & Cov. For some reason it's a nightmare there and nothing to do with drinking :)

Wagstaff

wildthing74 said:
I will put a request in to Vodafone to get me a better signal in Nottingham & Cov. For some reason it's a nightmare there and nothing to do with drinking :)
EE is just as bad at the dome, being inside a tin shed kills the signal, outside Crosbys is full 4G.

Please keep MNL running, always a good service and better than most webcasts, I regularly follow the MNL feed, so much better than Twitter etc and always accurate, truthful and unbiased! :shock:

Steve, please try and dissuade your children from reading MNL, if you want them to grow up as honest truthful members of society, MNL will not encourage this! :lol: