Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

voth26

+1 also think with max and pierce being possibly similar to pelle that line could pay dividends again come on scott and mrs scott you know it makes good sense here's hoping scott sign's quickly cant hold my breath for long :lol: :lol:

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Giants sign
Jeremy Rebek and Darryl Lloyd sign for Giants
Is Rebek actually a defenceman? He scores more points than many import forwards :shock: With Kuiper and Rebek, some real quality and experienced players at the back for the Giants. 1 more import defenceman - is it going to be Steven Birnstill, Jon Pelle's friend, as has been rumoured?

With Lloyd and possibly Doucet as centres, one more centre to announce for them? If DC doesn't re-sign Dan Welch, he would easily fill the remaining centre slot on the Devils roster. Gritty, skilled, experienced. :twisted:

ASHIPP

jester said:
I think the giants d is complete, Kuiper,Rebek,Mason, Dignard, Walton if the Hoff signs he can cover on D
I forgot Mason. :oops: Looking at articles about Rebek, the Giants could just have signed the best offensive defenceman in the league next season.

ASHIPP said:
jester said:
I think the giants d is complete, Kuiper,Rebek,Mason, Dignard, Walton if the Hoff signs he can cover on D
I forgot Mason. :oops: Looking at articles about Rebek, the Giants could just have signed the best offensive defenceman in the league next season.
Him and Neilson i think will be the two top attacking D.men in the league. Both had similar stats when playing in the IHL and ECHL at the same time.

Lloyd looks to have decent stats for an agitating player in the ECHL.. I think he could do well over here...

Now for Hoff and Hurtubise and a power forward to sign....

Flyers new signing looks top class.. Skilled, tough and can put points on the board...

Skippy

Re: Re: Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
http://www.edinburgh-capitals.com/news/detail.php?id=1585

Capitals sign Tomas Valecko to bolster defence
That's a very good signing for em.

Still not sure who they have as coach ?

Tmich16 Tylor Michel:
Belfast new signing Darryl Lloyd might fill the shoes as the most hated guy in the league next year. Good hard working player. #hatedplayinghim

High praise from a former Devil