Signings and departures 2011/12 - All other teams...

Rempel16

Looking forward to watching him now, looks like the league is filling with more sparkplugs this year.... Got to be happy with that signing, when an opposition player praises him Jester?

Your roster is taking shape now, d looks very strong, and your forwards will be amongst the top scorers, although you could perhaps do with a bit of size for the smaller pads.

wildthing74

jester said:
Tmich16 Tylor Michel:
Belfast new signing Darryl Lloyd might fill the shoes as the most hated guy in the league next year. Good hard working player. #hatedplayinghim

High praise from a former Devil
yeah I tweeted that he looks like a tough kid as saw some scraps online.No doubt a player that other teams will hate but would love to have.

Mooney#16

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
http://www.edinburgh-capitals.com/news/detail.php?id=1585

Capitals sign Tomas Valecko to bolster defence
Couldn't be happier for Tomas. He has had a really good influence along with Peter on the Titans and contributed to our success this season. Remember folks he has already served as a representative of Cardiff ice hockey in european competition and domestic. He loves Cardiff and would have loved to have signed here so when he visits show the kid some love. Maybe not Devils but he's done his share for Cardiff ice hockey already and deserves a little appreciation more than most opposing players.

Hynod said:
Is this guy a fighter?
To answer my own question it's seems he is. Strange move by Belfast, just don't understand who he'll fight. As long as opposition play him smart he'll be waste of a slo. I'd imagine he's going to get a lot of 2+10+5's :)

Enter giants fans to correct me :S

Mooney#16

http://www.edinburgh-capitals.com/news/detail.php?id=1586

Capitals have poached our top line centre. We'll have no one left at this rate. Hot rumour is Scott Neil to by entire Titans franchise and move it up north. :D

Seriously though credit to the guys. They put themselves in the shop window by coming to play a little rec during the summer and its paid of with Eliteleague contracts.

Peter is a good player and will definately do well in the Eliteleague. Hell of a shot. But remember folks these two are Cardiff boys. We like them ok so no potty language or the Titans will have to look out for there boys. Oh and by the way they don't leave until we've finished our play offs so chance to get a sneeky peek on saturday at 4.

ASHIPP

Plenty of experience and skill in the Giants signings. Looks like they are making a real statement with all the AHL level players.
Of course, nothing is a forgone conclusion - it's how they play as a team, rather than individuals that will be the real test. ;) And there are some other teams out there who are still going to make life very difficult. :cool: ;)

Hynod said:
Hynod said:
Is this guy a fighter?
To answer my own question it's seems he is. Strange move by Belfast, just don't understand who he'll fight. As long as opposition play him smart he'll be waste of a slo. I'd imagine he's going to get a lot of 2+10+5's :)

Enter giants fans to correct me :S
Ok then :lol:

King,clark,lepine,bruce,adams,frank,jurynec,suderman,sladok,wilson,finnerty in fact anyone.lol

He has a no better/worse point production than Hoffman who didnt turn out too badly.

there you go ;)

ASHIPP

DevilDan said:
So Adams drops them with him they go the box and then there's no one left to protect pelle when Frank runs him through the boards? Good times!
And then our last import forward could also be a point-scoring grizzlie bear as a backup to Chris Frank. It just gets better! :D ;)

jester said:
DevilDan said:
So Adams drops them with him they go the box and then there's no one left to protect pelle when Frank runs him through the boards? Good times!
what other than hoffman or Voth ;)
Just look on KOTG for views on hoff and use of his physical prescence (or lack of) and as for Voth he'd probably miss the check and hit Pelle himself... ;)