Sawyer leaves Devils???

TheStub

Re: Re: Sawyer leaves Devils???

icecoach2020 said:
Sorry; but have to disagree about people feeling they have a right to know the reasons for someone leaving their employment, the only ones that have a RIGHT to know are that persons employer! Should one of my staff leave what makes you think one of my customers has a right to know why he/she left, like it or not we are not owners of the club, we are customers!
True. And more than that, even the employer has no right to know. If I want to leave, I don't have to give a reason. To escape working notice, I guess you would say - but there is no reason to say.

We dont know why he left do we,until we do lets cut out all this crap about moving heaven and hell to get him back.Yes he was shaping up nicely and looked a good fit in the team, but if he wants out thats up to him,if the management want him out thats up to them.
If people are saying he does not have to explain himself,then I think the same thing should be afforded to the Club.I just hope people get behind the players that are still here,lets not have another Romfo scenario with some fans backing him to the hilt without even knowing what was going on.Finnerty is here know and the Devils are a stronger club for it.Even if some dont like the way it was done.
If it is indeed personal reasons then yes he should be welcomed back,if he has done something wrong then I think the Club has done well in acting so quickly unlike last year.I do though give him the benefit of the doubt and believe it is personal reasons.

Wannabe2

Sorry about the crap post fried egg, will try to listen to your superior knowledge, promise to try harder next time, thanks for your positive post.

Sawyer left for a reason that the club had no control over whatsoever. He was not pushed, he did not leave for money reasons. As the statement said those reasons were "personal".
He will not be back. End of speculation.

So onto the replacement, speculation back on....

E.D.S.

timetoplaythegame said:
Sawyer left for a reason that the club had no control over whatsoever. He was not pushed, he did not leave for money reasons. As the statement said those reasons were "personal".
He will not be back. End of speculation.

So onto the replacement, speculation back on....
Couldn't agree more. Sawyer won't be back...end of. He wasn't pushed. He left. Those reasons for doing so are completely private but will no doubt come out over time as most things do e.g. Pirps leaving. We don't have a right to know, all we need to know is if there will be a swift move to get a replacement(s).

voth26 said:
any ideas how to get on to dtv :? been trying to view g's interview ref vother returning, sawyer leaving etc
Go onto Devils site and then into the news article. You will find a link there.

Rumor doing the rounds:

Sawer fights a bouncer. :shock: :? :roll:

Normally if it's an ill family member it's released. However, maybe Justin didn't want people knowing if this is the case?

If people honestly believe a player would leave the country after a fight with a bouncer or 'being a naughty boy' we would've lost many players over the years!!
I respect Justins decision, for whatever reason he obviously feels he needs to be at home. I'm gutted that he had to leave so early in the season but I thank him for his time with Cardiff and look forward to seeing who G will bring in to replace him.

sawyer leaves...move on..one player doesnt make a team. we had better in the past and they have moved on. Justin had a good time with us and did himself proud. He wore the shirt with pride, others will too. His time as a Devils will no doubt be remembered..........but for all the wrong reasons :(

Sliput

Reg24 said:
If people honestly believe a player would leave the country after a fight with a bouncer or 'being a naughty boy' we would've lost many players over the years!!
It all depends. If the bouncer wants to press charges then the person concerned may think the best option is to leave the country...it's happened before.

PLEASE NOTE : I amnot saying this is what has happened to Sawyer, just posting in general.

In the Daily Star Sunday yesterday which is 100% true :D there was quite a big (for a national paper) article on why Sawyer left

Apparently there was a bar brawl, which left a female customer with ACCIDENTAL injuries