Sawyer leaves Devils???

ASHIPP

devilish said:
noodlesboy said:
Anyone heard the rumour from BIH twitter that prpich is rumoured to be signing for one of two EIHL teams? 2 way defence man any1?
Latulippe and Prpich are suppsedly heading to Dundee...
Yes, Simms mentioned this on Sky Sports this weekend. But, of course, rather than it being a rumour, he took the credit for being in 'the know' after 'talking to a few people'. :roll:
If he says it, then it must be true....but remember, you heard it first from him :roll:

If it is true, then they will have secured a couple of good players there - they definitely need more fire-power up front at the Stars.

Well I'll be a first to say I disagree.

It has nothing to do with us if it's personal to Justin, however if it's going to hurt the club's name (being splashed in the news etc).......

ASHIPP said:
devilish said:
noodlesboy said:
Anyone heard the rumour from BIH twitter that prpich is rumoured to be signing for one of two EIHL teams? 2 way defence man any1?
Latulippe and Prpich are suppsedly heading to Dundee...
Yes, Simms mentioned this on Sky Sports this weekend. But, of course, rather than it being a rumour, he took the credit for being in 'the know' after 'talking to a few people'. :roll:
If he says it, then it must be true....but remember, you heard it first from him :roll:

If it is true, then they will have secured a couple of good players there - they definitely need more fire-power up front at the Stars.

He then said later in the programme that Prpich would not be signing in Dundee cause he had priced himself out

E.D.S.

samidevils said:
Well I'll be a first to say I disagree.

It has nothing to do with us if it's personal to Justin, however if it's going to hurt the club's name (being splashed in the news etc).......
It's not going to be particularly nice for the club and that's why I think it's best left alone and doesn't need any more publicity that it'll probably get. Easier said than done though.

Gospel

When the full and correct details are never disclosed people always speculate, no matter what sport. The club have deemed it appropriate that this incident should remain within the confines of the club and we should respect that so no adverse publicity is out on the club.

Sad to see JS head home as im sure he would have a huge season for us.

We now need to get some new D's in asap as we are now severely lacking in that department. 4-6 weeks will be to long and any chance of silverware this year will be long gone.

Now the dust has settled,I wonder if people are happy with the player they now have?The results would suggest we have not missed Sawyer that much,dont think many will argue that Weller is a trade up.Well done to G and Franny.