Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

Finny

why would you want to carry an extra Brit? Guessing they cost more for less quality. “Batch can play on D and on the wing and over the course of a season that flexibility could be a great asset.” Did you watch him last season? He was done, zero effort in most games. Too slow,dosent hit, hides from confrontation. Not sure what he can offer anymore. DONT get me wrong he has been a great servant. But if your getting rid of Louis, batch has to go also
Why would they cost more for less quality? Unless you know every player's wage.

Most of our brits live locally now so they wouldn't need accommodation costs. Nor would they need flights or an ITC card.
So even if a Brit was on a higher salary than an import it might not mean they were costing the club more overall.

I’ve felt for
Jordon Southorn not returning to his club. Came here with Banska a few years ago. Would be an unbelievable signing. Rumours of Jardine possibly not returning..?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/19076/jordon-southorn
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Jardine retires young (ish) from hockey.
Listening to him on a couple of podcasts and he seems to me to be interested in following a career in music of some sort and enjoys travelling etc.
Just what I took from listening to him

moggy#9

I’ve felt for
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Jardine retires young (ish) from hockey.
Listening to him on a couple of podcasts and he seems to me to be interested in following a career in music of some sort and enjoys travelling etc.
Just what I took from listening to him
I suppose that after having a bad injury it would make you re-evaluate your life.

ASHIPP

Jordon Southorn not returning to his club. Came here with Banska a few years ago. Would be an unbelievable signing. Rumours of Jardine possibly not returning..?

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/19076/jordon-southorn
Would be a fantastic signing....but the fact he has spent so many recent seasons in Slovakia would suggest he enjoys the country and that league. Would imagine if he has family, they are going to be settled there too.

Beau Bennett still dropping hints on twitter he’s signing for Belfast.

He hasn’t played for a few years. Due to injuries and I think he’s anti vax (please let’s not start a debate about this) so that hasn’t helped.

However if the giants get Conway to re-sign too. Then their first line is looking scary next year.

Slartibartfast

Beau Bennett still dropping hints on twitter he’s signing for Belfast.

He hasn’t played for a few years. Due to injuries and I think he’s anti vax (please let’s not start a debate about this) so that hasn’t helped.

However if the giants get Conway to re-sign too. Then their first line is looking scary next year.
They have Just signed Tedesco from Guildford. He was second top point scorer in the league last year.