Positivity :) :)

Paul Sullivan

KaneDevils said:
Paul Sullivan said:
Scott 'I can't follow simple instructions so screwed up my own visa situation' Romfo?

Or another one?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
And that is all because the bitter ex DJ says so! :RAWK
You tried (feebly) to enter the debate. You got shot down. You resort to insults. Yet again. Weak thinking, even weaker posting.

As for Wannabe, I'm fairly sure his very welcome comments are nothing to do with a previous position but likely more with our 20+ year history. Just a guess.

Please, feel free to trawl youtube for another insult.

Wannabe2

Who is sucking up, your remarks are very tedious to some, but that's your view. At least the man writes constructive things to read, maybe you should try it you never know it might just be interesting. Not everyone is everyone's cup of tea, try learning to roll with the punches, think what you like about Paul, but don't ever question his passion and desire to want the best for the Club we all love.

Paul Sullivan

KaneDevils said:
I got shot down? Really. Why not tell the whole story rather than edit to the bits you want people to see.

;)
Here's a thought - why don't you? Let's see if you can actually do this properly instead of sniping. I mean, you clearly know every detail, right?

KaneDevils

Wannabe, where have I said anything to question Pauls love or passion for the club? Answer, I haven't. Myself and many others are bored of his constant back stabbing toward the management. If he has issues why blab about them on here. If you want to believe his every word that's up to you but don't expect me too.
You find my comments tedious? I find yours the same. Your point is what exactly?

Paul, no, you seem to know it all. Quite how much a DJ knows/knew about the personal runnings of a hockey club is quite baffling. And how is referring to you as a bitter ex dj insulting? Your bitter and your the ex DJ. For someone who likes his facts you certainly missed a ripe one there.

People don't seem to appreciate my sarcasm. A certain other poster is renowned for such but he seems to get away with it? Ah, yes of course. He works for the club. I'll get myself a job with the Devils then I can post what I like, how I like.

And Paul, telling people only the bits you want them to hear is mighty misleading. But you carry on ....... ..... ......... and on .......... and on .....

Paul Sullivan said:
Scott 'I can't follow simple instructions so screwed up my own visa situation' Romfo?

Or another one?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
What do you mean by he 'cant follow simple instructions so screwed up my own visa situation'? I spoke to him not long before he left and his story was quite different.
Not saying he was telling the truth, just wondering what you've heard.

drainage

Am beyond fed up of the sniping that has gone on this season now about we agree to disagree unless there is hard and fast proof we should all agree?

It's possible to support something and not always agree and equally possible to disagree withiout being rude to each other ..... If that makes me an imbilcile , happy clapper , sandwich short of a picnic , as dull as day is long so be it .....I would beg to differ but expect to be shot down

jimmy snels

Wannabe2 said:
KaneDevils said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVs7vXNZiw
That is extremely rude, have a little respect for a fellow Devils fan, you may not agree with Paul's views, but everyone are entitled to there opinions, plus the fact that no one would be happier than Paul to see the Devils on top of the world. Caring about something that is very close to your heart and willing to be outspoken about it ain't a bad trait to have.

It really wasn't extremely rude was it!? It was humorously making the point that paul has made his point over and over. I laughed. Same as I laughed at myself when on another thread I was bantered about being so angry about the increase in season ticket price. People need to stop being so dramatic. Have a laugh in life. It's really not that bad!

Out of intrest anyone know how season ticket sales have gone? We used to have a tracker? I believe we sold around 800 last season?

Drainage I believe you are known as a fan. .. just a Cardiff devils supporter. :RAWK
I believe that the past has gone now, points have been made on past events and it's time to move forward or move on. Iv bought my season ticket even tho I was angry with the hike in prices. Not because I'm a massive ragan fan, not because I'm not pissed off with the price and the way we have gone about things but because I decided I actually like going to the games, meeting up with my friends, talking about things with people I write like!

drainage

jimmy snels said:
Wannabe2 said:
KaneDevils said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUVs7vXNZiw
That is extremely rude, have a little respect for a fellow Devils fan, you may not agree with Paul's views, but everyone are entitled to there opinions, plus the fact that no one would be happier than Paul to see the Devils on top of the world. Caring about something that is very close to your heart and willing to be outspoken about it ain't a bad trait to have.

It really wasn't extremely rude was it!? It was humorously making the point that paul has made his point over and over. I laughed. Same as I laughed at myself when on another thread I was bantered about being so angry about the increase in season ticket price. People need to stop being so dramatic. Have a laugh in life. It's really not that bad!

Out of intrest anyone know how season ticket sales have gone? We used to have a tracker? I believe we sold around 800 last season?

Drainage I believe you are known as a fan. .. just a Cardiff devils supporter. :RAWK
I believe that the past has gone now, points have been made on past events and it's time to move forward or move on. Iv bought my season ticket even tho I was angry with the hike in prices. Not because I'm a massive ragan fan, not because I'm not pissed off with the price and the way we have gone about things but because I decided I actually like going to the games, meeting up with my friends, talking about things with people I write like!
Not sure why I am "just a Cardiff Devils supporter" ? Why say that ? I am and make no bones about it I am however not stupid and do contrary to some views have an opinion , I dislike being attacked for it and believe me I have been. I will also be a ST holder next season and I hope we can move past the trash that has gone on this season

Gazza272

drainage said:
[

Not sure why I am "just a Cardiff Devils supporter" ? Why say that ? I am and make no bones about it I am however not stupid and do contrary to some views have an opinion , I dislike being attacked for it and believe me I have been. I will also be a ST holder next season and I hope we can move past the trash that has gone on this season

Have people been attacking you this year Drainage? If so that is terrible.

jimmy snels

Gazza272 said:
drainage said:
[

Have people been attacking you this year Drainage? If so that is terrible.
I ment that as a massive positive drainage! I always think your opinions aren't biased and feel you add to many debates.

Used to really enjoy visiting this forum. Learnt a lot when first starting following devils four/five years ago. This season though. Wow. Bitchfest. A lot of people going round and round with the same stuff on more or less every thread. Boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #53
I make a thread about being positive and Paul sullivan comes on giving me a story should of seen it coming and also I make one it turns you guyss to arguing over a different topic.. what has scott romfo got too do with anything i said...

stay classy inferno :RAWK

Paul Sullivan

You make a thread in a controversial, abysmal season and expect no discourse? You want to gloss over the shortcomings and forget the mistakes?

That's extreme naivety, ignorance or denial.

What seems to be coming across here is that for some, it doesn't matter what you have done or how badly you manage the Club. After a suitable period of time (less than a season for Jimmy), it's simply classed as 'the past' and you should then (even more laughably as he uses the Club's favourite mantra) 'move forward'.

Sorry to the aspiring ostriches out there but if you think the past will not predict the future then once again I say you are misleading yourselves.

Jay, requesting near-blind positivity goes against the discussions we had outside the rink, the conversations we had on twitter and the content of the letter I believe you co-drafted. You requested both sides to discuss things and listen to each other's views.

We not doing that anymore? No more UN peacekeeping analogies? Just pick up the shovel and follow the horse? Ok. Just so we are clear then.
For the record, KD brought up the guy about whom the inferno had a thread called 'Scott Romfgo'. Not me.

And for those saying I say the same one thing over and over - what is that one thing? Is it the mismanagement of the Devils EIHL team? The Ridiculous 'interaction' with the fans? The treatment of customers and sponsors? The lack of support for the ENL setup? The laughable management of the DCF?

Cos I struggle to know which one thing it is...

For all the talk of there being a 'few' people who moan constantly, there are a few people who also consistently throw labels around and use terms like 'bitter' without knowing me, or speaking to me about things. I have thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of being able to work, watch a webcast (if working) or any other activity on the 30-odd dates my diary normally has blocked out. Bitter? Like hell. Just because that's what PR is feeding you on Devils TV you don't have to believe it Kane. Or maybe you do, as so far you have persistently avoided actually debating things with me.

So feel free to keep swallowing the guff, keep sweeping under the carpet and keep 'moving forward' if that suits you. Totally your prerogative.

I will choose a different path.

I can understand why so many people on here get into so called debates with paul sullivan.I have only had the displeasure of speaking to him once where he was very, very rude.Stood outside an empty ice rink fighting for our beloved devils in the Bob Phillips days.Stood with a load of our friends,when bob came over towards us and tried to be all nice,when i decided to tell him to his face,what i thought of what he was doing to our club.To be fair to bob, he answered in a very polite manner.Over walks paul and tells me in a very bad manner,"dont speak to bob,just ignore him,".When i answered "i will speak to who i want, when i want" he shouted again,"dont speak to him, ignore him".I was so annoyed.It wasnt what he said,it was the way he said it. A season later, what do i see with my own eyes,paul sullivan buying Bob a drink in the bar, creeping up to him.I wouldnt question his love for the club,but he only does things that suit him. Spinning off what bob has done one minute to the club,and its players, buying drinks at the bar next minute...Own agenda comes to mind.This club has done bad things to players for years.He gets sacked and all of a sudden, he decides to come out fighting for them.I am not sticking up for P.R. in any way.I wouldnt after what he has done this season, but i have to say,paul sullivan is well known for talking down to people. He is the same as PR..

Thread starter #57
Paul Sullivan said:
You make a thread in a controversial, abysmal season and expect no discourse? You want to gloss over the shortcomings and forget the mistakes?

That's extreme naivety, ignorance or denial.

What seems to be coming across here is that for some, it doesn't matter what you have done or how badly you manage the Club. After a suitable period of time (less than a season for Jimmy), it's simply classed as 'the past' and you should then (even more laughably as he uses the Club's favourite mantra) 'move forward'.

Sorry to the aspiring ostriches out there but if you think the past will not predict the future then once again I say you are misleading yourselves.

Jay, requesting near-blind positivity goes against the discussions we had outside the rink, the conversations we had on twitter and the content of the letter I believe you co-drafted. You requested both sides to discuss things and listen to each other's views. :DWD :DWD :DWD :DWD

We not doing that anymore? No more UN peacekeeping analogies? Just pick up the shovel and follow the horse? Ok. Just so we are clear then.
For the record, KD brought up the guy about whom the inferno had a thread called 'Scott Romfgo'. Not me.

And for those saying I say the same one thing over and over - what is that one thing? Is it the mismanagement of the Devils EIHL team? The Ridiculous 'interaction' with the fans? The treatment of customers and sponsors? The lack of support for the ENL setup? The laughable management of the DCF?

Cos I struggle to know which one thing it is...

For all the talk of there being a 'few' people who moan constantly, there are a few people who also consistently throw labels around and use terms like 'bitter' without knowing me, or speaking to me about things. I have thoroughly enjoyed the freedom of being able to work, watch a webcast (if working) or any other activity on the 30-odd dates my diary normally has blocked out. Bitter? Like hell. Just because that's what PR is feeding you on Devils TV you don't have to believe it Kane. Or maybe you do, as so far you have persistently avoided actually debating things with me.

So feel free to keep swallowing the guff, keep sweeping under the carpet and keep 'moving forward' if that suits you. Totally your prerogative.

I will choose a different path.

I have spoken to you once you dont know me and i would much rather have a debate on what i wrote if im honest ive never spoken too you all i know is your not the dj anymore so I dont know why your so in with the club still but i respect your opinion and just because i am ot this person you think i am i'm a 17 year old guy who watches the sport for fun and enjoys the sport not the politics of it and doesnt mind a bad year because good things are coming paul trust me even though your so much more into the club than I am

Paul Sullivan said:
You make a thread in a controversial, abysmal season and expect no discourse?
you seemed quite happy to do in the past Paul, often criticising the inferno for being too negative and damaging the club. For the record I'm no Regan fan- the club has been badly managed by various owners for over ten years, possible none more so than now - but you have been quite happy to slap down others in the past for pointing out bad management, even things that were equally as bad as this season. Now you arent involved suddenly the you see the infeno as being too positive, so forgive some of us if we are sceptical about your motivations, Paul.