Matt Elich

ASHIPP

Very sad if Matt goes because he has been a revelation. But not suprised - from the first game he played for the Devils, it was obvious he is used to a much higher standard than the Elite League. A club paying more money will snap him up. :(

Would be gutted, but not surprised if he went. Lets face it he was what we needed but as said before it was very quickly evident that he was better than our league

Saying that..........MAN I HOPE HE STAYS!!!

A

Anonymous

I'd say we need Elich to stay, I would be gutted if he left, Ok he can be a little shelfish when he has the puck, but he hasn't been with us that long, I want to see what he can do for the Devils for a full season, I know he has shown us that he is a quality player and yeah ok he has just come out of the NHL into our league, I suppose the fella has gone from Director down to mailroom boy in business terms, let's not get rid of Elich...if your listerning G :D

well... it has been 8 years since his last stint in the NHL
so I wouldn't say the drop is so much as he played in the IHL before coming here.
saying that though it is evident that he should/could be playing in a better league. If not though, he could be one of the main figures in this one, therefore demanding more wages.

A

Anonymous

Mmmmm,I see where your coming from, I say give him a little pay rise :lol: I hope he doesn't turn out too greedy and blows his chances with the Devils, I'd hate to see him going up North :evil: just a rumor that Vipers/Elich could be interested :?: I hope it doesn't happen.

Let's be honest he is a very good player and realistically he should be the first guy that G should sign, but i have heard rumours that he doesn't fit in behind the scenes that well and isn't a good Club man, i know that in the locker room the players have to live in harmony but we need our best players to sign up again regardless - just hope he does...