Matt Elich

Thread starter #1
What a great addition this guy has been to the line-up, his work rate is immense aswell as the rest of the team, but i think this guy deserves a contract for next season, as long as he wants to come back, what does everyone else think?

I just thought that'd I'd start a thread commenting on our new-ish signing. I really do think he's a level above the rest of our players and you can see why he's played in the NHL. Our season turn around has pretty much coincided with his arrival and that can't be a coincidence. I think that we should make every effort to get him back next season.

Would love to see him back next season, although I would imagine he will be asking big money.

Can't someone hide his passport so he has to stay ;) :eek:

Elich is an amazing player and i'll be very suprised if we manage to hold onto him in this league let alone team, i really do think hes a bit too skilled for this league and the team has actually held him back slightly.

Thread starter #12
nmase20 said:
Elich is an amazing player and i'll be very suprised if we manage to hold onto him in this league let alone team, i really do think hes a bit too skilled for this league and the team has actually held him back slightly.
I disagree, he is very skilled but i think he will be a perfect fit for us next season....

zoesdevil

i think that if we didnt sign elich we wouldnt have got to the position we are in now as he has seemed to have added something to the whole team and given them all a pick me up,and all the players seem to have alot more confidence and happiness about them now?dont know if anyone agrees but thats my opinion?

drainage

Merthyr Devil said:
Nitra said:
Can't someone hide his passport so he has to stay ;) :eek:
But that wouldn't stop him going across the bridge, best bet is to just tie him up and not let him leave :lol:
Sounds like a plan !!! I thought he was working his a**e of last night - he was all over the place , hard working and grafted for the whole game !! Loving him (in a totally he's a professional sportmans way !!)

Well Im loving him in a totally non-professional, but perhaps "sportsmanlike" way

*snigger*

Im willing to be the one to help keep him here :D :D