Matt Elich

TheStub

puckbunny66 said:
Clare said:
Well Im loving him in a totally non-professional, but perhaps "sportsmanlike" way

*snigger*

Im willing to be the one to help keep him here :D :D
I am with you on that one Clare, us girls do need to keep him :D :D :D
I'm shocked and appalled

He's mine :ugeek:

drainage

TheStub said:
puckbunny66 said:
Clare said:
Well Im loving him in a totally non-professional, but perhaps "sportsmanlike" way

*snigger*

Im willing to be the one to help keep him here :D :D
I am with you on that one Clare, us girls do need to keep him :D :D :D
I'm shocked and appalled

Me to !! That job should be subject to a strict interview and competancy assessment - we cant just nick the job !!

A

Anonymous

conkeyy said:
he is probably the most nicest guy you can meet he's lovely :mrgreen:
And on top of that, he's a really good hockey player, he has been on fire for a good few weeks now.

Wannabe2

Matts playing very well at the moment, as is many of the present devils line up, in fact its very hard to exclude any player from our recent results. Players come and players go, and when one of our favourites dont return we want to commit HARRY CARRY, but then someone signs who blows us away. Mcewen, Moria, Brigley, Cullen,Birbraer, Smith the list goes on and on and on. At the end of the day no one player is bigger than the club and thats a true fact, if a fans favourite wants to return then happy days, if they dont then its time to turn the page, and get on with the next chapter, and thats life. Fortunately there are many many players in Nth America, who would be fans favourites, its just a question of balance. We all have our memories and they are precious, but tomorrow brings a new day, and whos to say they aint better than today.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

DevilDom

A class player who stands out from the crowd. Fast and Skillfull. I'm not sure we'll be able to keep him next year, but would love it if we did. The only other skater we have who comes close to his speed is Tyson. Skill wise he is as good as Latuillpe.

Matt was superb last night V Giants and played a great part in our advance to the Semi final, he has great vision and can put the puck on the end of any players stick, he is fast and works hard out on the ice, only seen him play twice and he was awsome last night

ASHIPP

Matt started showing his skill and class from the very first game he played for the Devils. It was obvious then he was something special...so exciting sadly, that his performance is going to attract plenty of competitive interest in the off-season. Really hope G manages to negociate an agreeable contract with him (LIKE NOW!!!)... Matt's contribution goes beyond excelling on the ice - he's brought his NHL experience/influence to the Team and fitted in really well. Don't know what anyone else thinks, the Devils as a Team are doing the business at the moment but he's certainly blown me away!! :D

ASHIPP said:
Matt started showing his skill and class from the very first game he played for the Devils. It was obvious then he was something special...so exciting sadly, that his performance is going to attract plenty of competitive interest in the off-season. Really hope G manages to negociate an agreeable contract with him (LIKE NOW!!!)... Matt's contribution goes beyond excelling on the ice - he's brought his NHL experience/influence to the Team and fitted in really well. Don't know what anyone else thinks, the Devils as a Team are doing the business at the moment but he's certainly blown me away!! :D
The Devils when at full strength are one of the best 3 teams in the league,

Elich Latulippe and Prpich on the same line is a great line, all has skill and can score goals, with prpich with some physical aspects,
Hill Voth and Campbell on another line, that has a lot of power and physical aspects on it, they can all score at vital times and it would be a line to break through the defence of any team
then our D
I would definatly keep Latulippe Prpich and Elich next year along with Hill Voth and Campbell

Elich has superb vision and can see a pass when no one else can

ASHIPP

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
ASHIPP said:

Elich Latulippe and Prpich on the same line is a great line, all has skill and can score goals, with prpich with some physical aspects,
Hill Voth and Campbell on another line, that has a lot of power and physical aspects on it, they can all score at vital times and it would be a line to break through the defence of any team
then our D
I would definatly keep Latulippe Prpich and Elich next year along with Hill Voth and Campbell

OMG, can you just imagine that line up next year?! Don't forget to add Ben Davies to the mix. And with Aubs and our D unit.....we can be SERIOUS challengers next season - injury permitting!
:D

ASHIPP said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
ASHIPP said:

then our D

OMG, can you just imagine that line up next year?! Don't forget to add Ben Davies to the mix. And with Aubs and our D unit.....we can be SERIOUS challengers next season - injury permitting!
:D
Well if we were to have

Aubs - Myres
Hartwick Jarvis
Maciver Stone

Latulippe Prpich Elich
Voth Hill Campbell
Davies Towe Silverthorn

assuming Tyson does retire like the article mentioned in the programme

we would need a good young D man who can bring the puck forward like Tyson can, the team would Gel pretty good and it would be a very good team, well we shall see what G has to offer to these guys :D

with Birbraer wanting to come back, wasnt there mention of Petricko wanting to come back?
G would have a tough call on his hands if he were to get the choice of a team like that

Ting Tong Bob said:
I wish, could you imagine the mess Mr MacWilliam would do to Finnerty. I'd pay to watch a 2 team league week in week out to see that. :lol:
3 fights per game 54 games in a season with only us and sheffield thats 162 fights finnerty would be beaten in

Latulippe Prpich Campbell
Elich Smith Dechetelets
Davies Hill Voth

That forward 3 lines lol?

TheStub

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Latulippe Prpich Elich
Voth Hill Campbell
Davies Towe Silverthorn
I like the sound of that - that third line more than the others. I really think we haven't seen anywhere near the best of Towe, and that could be the one of the most productive third lines in the league.