Giants v Devils - Fri/Sat 17/18 Feb 2017 - League - FO 7pm

Devil94

I've only seen fuzzy footage off someones TV of what happened at the end. But I didn't see anything ban worthy from the devils. Looks like a giants player pushed haddad to start, Hotham pushes back, Rutherford suckers Hotham. Then vandermeer throws first v bowns and didn't see a blocker Punch?
But as I said very blurry footage and some things might have happened off screen.
And why would you start a fight with a goalie on full gear?

On a more important note, hope the guys enjoy a drink or two tonight as they have most certainly deserved it. What a weekend.

Bordy looked like he was trying to break it up so god knows why he gets a game. With giants now on the ropes I am expecting them to ask for a review on Bowns. He got punched and he hit back still with his catcher on. I am not sure if this is classed the same as a blocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjj365

Someone please explain what is 20G for No Category - Bordy & Nickerson - both now 4 for leaving bench

Going to bed will see what the final game sheet says in the morning

Ocko

IIHF rules specifically say it's a blocker glove that gets the automatic Match penalty, not a catcher. Bowns should be good if DOPS review.