Giants v Devils - 28/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

steve said:
scottydoesntknow said:
steve said:
the shot stats have gone down on the elite game sheet aswel! that's a bit out of order, as that's a clear lie, and will flatter Murphy when the stats are done!

anyway, onwards and upwards!
Won't it make Murphy look worse?

the fewer shots we take and score 4 goals will mean a lower save%
the more shots we take and score 4 goals will mean a higher save%
:?

the stats claim we had 8 shots in the 2nd - that's no where near correct.

8 shots :shock: we had about that many shots in that 1 powerplay :roll:

drainage

the placid casual said:
scottydoesntknow said:
the placid casual said:
Hey Scotty, this Macrae fella is doing ok what you reckon??? :D
Personally, I think we should have stuck him on the plane months ago ;)
Ha ha ha ha :lol:
Gotta chuckle ....... :lol: :lol:

Man is turning into a leg end ! Weller - well he is outstanding at moment , Pelle .....genius signing, Tylor ... genuis signing, Max .... genius signing ...... you follow my drift I assume !

Been a while since we had such form , going to sit down with a cheeky drink and mull over the start of the 10/11 season ..... my new years resolution is to be able to sit down in April and feel just as warm inside ! :D :D

rolf

apart from the bruins, we have recorded giants' worst home defeat this season. we didn't just win, we pretty much owned them and without all the physical stuff levelled at us by others.

this team is awesome and even if we win nothing this year, i salute them for setting new records and blinding me with some brilliant stuff, i believe the best is yet to come and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diafol

drainage said:
my new years resolution is to be able to sit down in April and feel just as warm inside ! :D :D
Haha I have a cosy warm feeling since watching that webcast even though my house has been colder than the BBT since my heating broke down on Christmas Eve :lol:

Ger-Devils

CornwallTaffy said:
Brilliant win. Well done again Devils.
3 wins in 3 days now get a few days rest.
Just waiting for Finny's report to relish the full enjoyment.
I doubt we will get 1! Finny is out on the beer it seems...

Ger-Devils said:
CornwallTaffy said:
Brilliant win. Well done again Devils.
3 wins in 3 days now get a few days rest.
Just waiting for Finny's report to relish the full enjoyment.
I doubt we will get 1! Finny is out on the beer it seems...
:cry: There's a pity.
At least the devil's site has got a report up quickly tonight------ Not as detailed as Finny's though
Come on Finny where's your priorities ?

drainage said:
is it me or does every team we beat have a reason for being beaten that seems to rely on

we played badly
we were shorthanded
we have too many injuries
we are tired
we played too many games
the ref was rubbish

Very few fans are giving us the credit we deserve - we are outplaying teams at the moment. It would be nice to be given wider credit for some awesome play.

Our run will end and I hope we are big enough to give credit to who ever ends it.

still thats 16 ..... I am happy cause it cant end before next weekend !! so 2010 saw us on a 16 game winning streak ..... I can wait to see what 2011 brings !!
I'll give you credit, you've been playing brilliantly, you deserve your win streak and I hope it carries on.
I promise i wont jinx you by carrying on the thought. :)

Good on Belfast fans giving us credit, except for the one who said the Giants made us look amazing, I would argue the point we made them look very mediocre.

However what I'm not comfortable with at the moment is that some of them are calling us Champions elect, there's still a long way to go but I'm glad we are in the position we are in.