Giants v Devils - 28/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

TheStub

Rofl

Cardiff Devils twitter has confirmed their flight is cancelled. They have been bumped to a flight into Brum and then a coach home. They will be back home tonight.

osh

Just a very quick update folks. I had a reply from Paul Sullivan who assured me that match reports were being addressed, and I think the point has been proven with a detailed report of the giants game on the main website. Fair play to him emailing me with his comments, I expect other things will follow ( video updates etc) Judging by his email he appears to be open to suggestions regarding improvements to the website, so I suggest if you have good, constructive ideas, get in touch.

Hynod said:
http://www.u.tv/Sport/Giants-lose-4-1-to-Cardiff/2de8e95f-8d55-4d4c-a92c-286b811e3341
Interesting to see from that how angry Stevie Lyle was after Giants had scored, he clearly wanted to ram some of the abuse he had taken from the Giants fans back down their throats with a shut-out.
Never mind Stevie, you still had the final :lol: enough said.

ASHIPP

Wow! :shock: What a fantastic result......another win, another away win. To have come away with 1 point from Belfast would have been an achievement, but to come away with 2 points in such a convincing way is nothing short of amazing!
Reading through all the game reviews, another total team effort from the Devils. It's great to know that Stevie also achieved another stand-out performance. Confidence and motivation hopefully are sky-high in the locker room as well as on the ice. Anything could be possible right now. Well done, Guys. :cool: