Giants v Devils - 28/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Come on cameraman, sort it out. We're missing everything, including the goal! And the commentary is shocking.

Anyone have contact with the cameraman? We want to give him a ring.

I know, I've suddenly remembered why I haven't bothered to pay for it the last few times we've played them. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the one commentator tries to be annoying on purpose though, but at least the other one seems capable of being able to say Tylor correctly. ;)

TheStub

Re: Re: Giants v Devils - 28/12 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Update

Hynod said:
Wish he'd stop zooming in, just stay out on far shot. Not happ so far I feel sick watching it. :cry:
Think this is worth a mass email to Giants TV

steve

looks like there one guy operating two cameras, and cant keep up. each time they switch view the camerman has to catch up with the play again.

shocking coverage, worst yet.

Merthyr Devil said:
I know, I've suddenly remembered why I haven't bothered to pay for it the last few times we've played them. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the one commentator tries to be annoying on purpose though, but at least the other one seems capable of being able to say Tylor correctly. ;)
He keeps saying Taylor, and I have no idea what he thinks Scott's surname is, he had Max playing number 33!

kettdevil1

I think they are playing "name a random Devils player" when we have the puck....

Normally they claim it is Kenton Smith (or Canton Ken) no matter what the number and name says....

Good first period from what we could see, the Pelle "goal" I would like to see again, when did the whistle blow?