Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Skippy

Thread starter #41
Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16

Cracking re-signing for the Blaze.

Do they have a coach in place at yet ? I thought Webber was off or has that changed ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Devil94

Don't think anything announced yet, but would hazard a guess at Stewart staying because of Weber staying on.

Temme

Jonathan Boxill signs with Adelaide for the upcoming Australian season.

For those not in the loop, the Australian league runs through the summer (when all other teams have their off season).

Assuming he'll be back with Nottingham next year, can only be a good move for his development.

PR: http://www.adelaideadrenaline.com.au/news

Temme

Happy that Keefe is back with Belfast, as it means he's not signing for us :lol:

I didn't want him in a Devils uniform personally!

Chris

Administrator

Updated!

Any errors, please let me/us know...

Anyone know is Cale Tanaka counts as an EU passport holder for the Blaze?

wildthing74

Pretty sure his mum is from Yorkshire,possibly influenced them both playing in Hull.There's 2 guys I'd take in a Devils shirt especially Corey.

Six back for Panthers:

British internationals Robert Farmer, David Clarke and Steve Lee are on multiple year deals and will be back next season.

They’re joined by fellow Brits Ollie Betteridge and Sam Oakford (hear him on Panthers Radio with Xynomix).

Steady-eddy import defenceman Bryan Schmidt will again be bringing his wealth of experience to the blueline as he continues his Panthers career alongside his studies at the world-class Loughborough University.
http://www.panthers.co.uk/content/six-l ... ter-so-far